Fighting Sam Lutfi Is Really Really Expensive

2/10/2009 4:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsThe lawyers in Britney Spears' conservatorship case went to court this morning to ask the judge for... what else???? They want to hire more lawyers to defend Britney.

Brit's mouthpiece claims the singer needs two civil lawyers to defend her in Sam Lutfi's defamation case against Britney and her family. Here's the deal. The two lawyers will cost a grand total of $935 an hour. The judge gave the green light, so the Bank of Brit is fully open for business.

Spears is expected to keep the legal profession afloat during these hard economic times.

twinky

One point is proven: The only people around her are the ones getting money from her. Even all the mistakes she made like K-fed, Adnan, Sam, etc. are still after only money. She would have NO ONE around if her money was gone.

1990 days ago

Jan

It's Lynn that bad mouthed Sam, not Britney. The world saw him almost destroy Britney,

1990 days ago

anthony

I'm around, I don't need any money from her

1990 days ago

R

Who is the judge for this case? Let me know! I want to write a compliant letter.

Email me at caprisunao@yahoo.com

Thank you!

1990 days ago

sassy

why are you guys talking economic times???? this girl HAS the money so don't even go there. $100,000 is a dollar to her!

1990 days ago

anthony

It's looks like the whole thing is starting to need a investigation at 400k kevin was making out like a banshee. definatley is looking like she is starting to get robed

1990 days ago

anthony

It doesn't matter how much money she has it's hers.

1990 days ago

Me, myself and I

Oh my, Britney is still among us?

1990 days ago

Robert007

I really feel bad for Brit. Being pushed back to work to early to pay or clean up the expensive mess she has made for herself. So many mouths to feed. Her children, Her EX, Father/executor, managers, LAWYERS and so many more. She's not ready to go on tour.

1990 days ago

Mike B

They need all this to fight that loser? Where is he getting his (Lufti) money to fight this?

Just another move to get this poor girls money. Her Dad is a loser too.

1990 days ago

samy

Wow, the poor girl is getting screwed, everyones always betraying her to make a buck, and her father has no problem spending her money. No wonder she went nuts and freaked out, she really has no freedom, or any resmblance of a normal life.

1989 days ago

dlvme2

Sam and Adnan took advantage of her as have quite a few people which is sad. I am not sure what is going on with Britney, but she does have problems of some sort. I wish her well and I hope that at some point she can stand on her own. Now, I do feel she needs help and I just hope her dad loves her and keeps her interests in mind and not his own or others need to get money. I hope she finds happiness for herself and her boys. Lufti and Adnan should back off and stay away from her I have absolutely no respect for them. I am not sure if Britney's problems were drugs or mental and it does not matter as long as she gets on her feet and gets well. No one deserves leeches on them when the work hard.

1989 days ago

shortinbread

Me thinks we have a Judge with his hands in Britney's pocket. This is beyond rediculous.

1989 days ago

anthony

I'm goona take you there, When your ready to go.(I'm not)

1989 days ago

britbritisaskank

Number of comments about Rhianna's injuries--over 1,000. Number of comments about Brit Brit--about 50. Their concert sales conform to about the same ratio too. It's over Brit.

1988 days ago