Miley Apologizes -- Take Two

2/10/2009 2:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After finally realizing that her first apology wasn't much of one, Miley Cyrus is actually saying she's "sorry" for taking part in this photo that mocks Asians.

Miley Cyrus

Miley took to her fan club website to give the second mea culpa. She wrote:

"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles"

R U 4 REAL

DIE SKANK...DIE!!!!! YOU ARE TOTALLY UNECESSARY TO OUR SOCIETY

Regina

wow thats soo wrong if you make a mistake dont blame god for it XP

ooh well i guess racism doesnt ever really go away but WOW is Miley Really on an old guys lap with alcohol i dont think her being alittle closed minded should show up the fact that shes on a guys lap, with alcohol and surrounded by guys(and one other girl) do i see something more then just a squinty eyed picture?

bob

Racist bitch.

elle

The parents of this little girl should be ashamed of themselves.

ELENA

OH MY GOSH
I HATE THIS GIRL

I MEAN NOT THAT IM JUTIFYING HER ACT
OR DEFENDING

BUT ISNT THERE AN ASIAN GUY IN THAT PICTURE

I MEAN SO MANY PEOPLE DO THIS FACE
AND ITS NOT A MOCK
ITS AS IF ASIANS
WOULD OPEN THEYRE EYES GOOFILY O WHATEVER
IMITATING AMERICANS OR EUROPEANS

ITS SO RETARTED

chelly

i love the fact that there is an asian person in the picture.

jessiebee

She's just totally immateur. I think she meant no harm I mean c'mon she's got her "token" asian friend sitting right next to her so that makes it okay. What Evs!

jessiebee

OH and BTW she's not sitting on just any :20 year olds lap it's her underwear model. Thats why he's holding her by the hips.

tiff_a_knee

never mind the fact that one of the guys is holding a glass of wine in his hand...

Truth Hurts

A true apology is given whether it is owed or not. You are showing some maturity on this situation and this is why I am a fan of you and your folks. Keep it up!

sweetie525

Ok. I guess this is the mom is me......but my question is why is a 15 y/o girl sitting on the lap of a 22y/o MAN. I mean.......HELLO. Seems like her "parents" might have a bigger problem that her PR. I know they are from "BACKWOODS" Kentucky, but this is disgusting. I'm sure we all believe they are just friends. Where I come from.....no 15 y/o girl needs to be "friends" with a 22y/o model.

Dr. Adams

I really don't understand what so fascinating about this little girl with no talent, on stage she flails around trying to sing and heaven knows she cant dance, she's in a classification as a Jessica or Ashly Simpson so far as talent goes, I mean WTF is the deal here...When I see her scrawny azz on TV i have turn it off as quick as possible before i throw up.
Miley, "please give us all a ph--king break, shut the ph--k up and just fade away'!!!!!!

Dr. Adams

sweetie525
Oh heck...they are more than friends...believe me....he's tapping that azz...no doubt!!

Jessica

omg miley!!! we should keep a total of her mistakes shes made in one year. so far im pretty sure its like 3 or 4 BIG mistakes. geez miley growup and stop blaming everything on God cuz its not his fault u screw up in EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

Lollerskates