Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

2/10/2009 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna & Chris BrownLaw enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

Oscar M

Looks like she needs a new fella ELLA ELLA EY EY
And Chris Brown needs to be more mella ELLA ELLA EY EY

2038 days ago

Brittanilove

this is horriable!!!! i h8 brown

2037 days ago

Veronica

SHE'S A LIAR HER STORY HAS TOO MANY HOLES IN IT.

2037 days ago

kara

I'm from the Bahamas. Let me tell you this, the woman are high struck and we push and push and dish out some licks. everything we're hearing about this makes me think she realy provoked him. I don't believe in men abusing women but I believe they have a right to defend themselves. Maybe chris got carried away in defending himself. The talk in the caribbean is that she's really a bitch. But unless you are from the islands you wouldn't understand this.

2036 days ago

All Grown UpKeep it MOVIN

It's sad to see that a lot of females out there actually think that they can do something to a man to deserve this! Most men who hit women walk away from confrontations with other men (ex; Ne-Yo;to name 1). If you've never experienced domestic violence U SHOULDN'T SPEAK ON IT! For a moment just a moment imagine if this was your SISTER, MOTHER OR DAUGHTER 's face bruised and battered would you make excuses for the MAN? famous or not!

2036 days ago

KRIST-ALL 6769

good point karra.....

2036 days ago

KRIST-ALL 6769

So.....I agree with one comment; PARIS once again skanked herself into someone elses' relationship.
Chris should have made better decisions......maybe HE gave Rhianna the supposed STD from being with the ultimate white trash of the century......................anyone consider that?
Especially all of the sistas'................y'all should be ashamed of your un-educated comments.
Chrissy has always been a good kid; granted, but not cool to make excuses for him....you just make
him look bad.

2036 days ago

DAT GUY

66. I have so much to say over these comments but I will keep it short. First of all, I hope Rihanna is recovering, and I hope this was a one time thing and that their relationship is over. Next, I hope that if Chris did make such a poor choice he seeks help and gets better. I've suffered from abuse as a child, and as an adult. There is no excuse for abuse, no matter what occurs. Can you provoke people, yes. Can you be part of the abuse, yes. There is no excuse for abuse! It's interesting that so many people suggest his career is over, what about Michael Jackson who likes little boys and R Kelly who likes little girls. Their crimes are far worse, they took someones childhood and their acts will haunt those kids most if not all of their lives, yet Kelly is still making money. I'm not condemning what Chris did, but I wouldn't say his life is over, fortunately he was caught, someone took action, he needs help, he also needs to go to jail to pay for what he did. But do you seriously write people off that easily. I guess I am one of the few that is optomistic, life does go on, most of us have made mistakes, or had bad things happen to us, you move forward and make sure you never make that mistake again.

Posted at 11:24PM on Feb 9th 2009 by Shocked

WHY U WRITING A ESSAY?? GET A LIFE

2034 days ago

Rihanna is a liar

Rihanna is a big liar i think she is a crazy because chris brown was really in love with her she was just to dumb and wants to ruin his career. If chris brown did hit her then why the hell she didn't call the police duh and she was a hecka jealous person.THEN WHY IS RIHANNA MESSAGING CHRIS BROWN THAT ONE OF HER BRUISES IS HEART SHAPED. Hea i read that in a magazine.

2034 days ago

tonya

I DIDNT EVEN LIKE CHRIS BROWN IN THE FIRST PLACE I HATE HIM EVEN MORE I WOULD HAVE DONE THHE SAME WITH RIHANNA BUT I WOULD HAVE TOUR HIS ASS UP!

2029 days ago

tats

Rihanna's bitch ass deserved that!!!!

2050 days ago

jeff

2050 days ago

Pieces

Ugh, Hate to say this, but that doesn't even add up to what has already come out. She sounds like she dsn't have her story straight.

2050 days ago

Jeff Parker

he should be strung up by his short hairs!

2050 days ago