Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

2/10/2009 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna & Chris BrownLaw enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

mel

If it is true that she gave him herpes I would have beat the h@ll out of her to! She deserves to be beat if it's true. You don't do people like that.

superninja

Serenity, I get what you are saying. There are lots of cases of men being abused by women, as though women can't do a lot of damage.

It is what it is. Cause and effect. If you are out with someone all night partying and drinking and things get hot and you hit someone, there is probably a very high chance you will be hit back because that is the natural tendency when you are struck.

Who Caresss!!!

Yea, some "car accident". From that police report, sounds like the so-called was totaled!! LOL.

Stephanie

"42. 35. SERENITY...

If you want to prove a point it is best if you start out by looking intelligent. Changing doesn't to dsn't and using supposively instead of supposedly doesn't really give you the appearance of being intelligent.

Posted at 11:10PM on Feb 9th 2009 by Learn to spell.

Um, honey, we are on a gossip url that talks about famous people getting beat down, showing t&a, and getting drunk....do you REALLY think people care if I spell everything correctly? Honestly?

Posted at 11:17PM on Feb 9th 2009 by Serenity"

ROTFLMFAO Get her girl!! I got people tellin me that I'm disgusting and "shouldn't be spreading rumors" on the other blog there...HELLO!!! This is ALL rumors you FREAKS!! And I'm not the ORIGIN of ANY of it. It ain't like I was there and I was like "OMG Chris & Rihanna got IN IT!!!" Get a freakin clue and stop condemning people that are doing the SAME thing that you are but just have a different opinion!!!

justice is served

Personally, NONE of you seem to have any sense. First, the Cold Sore Virus is NOT genital herpes!!!!!!! 80% of the poplulation will incur the Cold sore Virus by the time they are 50. Second, any man who busts up a woman's face and flees the scne is a son of a bitch. Yeah, maybe she had words with him---hopefully she was storng enough to kick him in the nuts before he left. GET THISS TRAIGHT; THERE IS NEVER A TIME TO HIT A WOMAN PERIOD UNLESS YOU ARE A COKED OUT RAPPER WHO IS BEGGING FOR A GOOD BEND OVER IN JAIL,

Real People

Im sure this is not the first beating Chris brown did. As TMZ reported, Robyn didnt call 911, Someone else called 911. This Chris brown at 19 young years old, not only ruined his career but hers too. They were both suppose to appear on the Grammy awards. She .. had to cancel just hours before. How Sad.. How Embarrasing.. Young actors and old work their Butt off to get to an awards show.. RE: Oscars.. Emmys.. Grammys.. This is what they work and struggle for. They both got their at such a young age.. They Blew it! Hollywood wont forget this. Rage...... Domestic Violence.. Abuse.......It destroys lives. Chris Brown needs Jail time and Mandatory anger management. I hope Money cant buy him out of this one..If she goes back with him. OMG.

Alyssa

dang!!!! considering a bystander called 9-1-1....i wonder if this is the first time???? doubt it!! a man's first assult is generally not in around the public eye. sounds crazy i never would've seen that coming....rihanna was the one who seemed like she had a super crazy side....um idk... RIHANNA YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM GIRL!!! haha he's kinda of screwed for any future relationships that's excluding the dumbasses and gold-diggers!!!!! i want to see these photos!!!!!!

Shocked

I have so much to say over these comments but I will keep it short. First of all, I hope Rihanna is recovering, and I hope this was a one time thing and that their relationship is over. Next, I hope that if Chris did make such a poor choice he seeks help and gets better. I've suffered from abuse as a child, and as an adult. There is no excuse for abuse, no matter what occurs. Can you provoke people, yes. Can you be part of the abuse, yes. There is no excuse for abuse! It's interesting that so many people suggest his career is over, what about Michael Jackson who likes little boys and R Kelly who likes little girls. Their crimes are far worse, they took someones childhood and their acts will haunt those kids most if not all of their lives, yet Kelly is still making money. I'm not condemning what Chris did, but I wouldn't say his life is over, fortunately he was caught, someone took action, he needs help, he also needs to go to jail to pay for what he did. But do you seriously write people off that easily. I guess I am one of the few that is optomistic, life does go on, most of us have made mistakes, or had bad things happen to us, you move forward and make sure you never make that mistake again.

Stephanie

"28. Herpes can be caught from sharing make-up. And she would have make-up artists at her almost every day. It only takes one lipgloss. If it is herpes, it doesn't mean anything.

Posted at 11:05PM on Feb 9th 2009 by Jo"

Uh...not usually. The odds are very slim, you need to check your facts. there's a website that will tell you all that.

Chris

People are idiots - STOP with the stupid herpes excuse. What that hell is he going to say. Tell the judge he beat the crap out of her cuz she gave him herpes. The judge would laugh him to his cell. HERPES OR NOT, THAT IS NOT A VALID LEGAL REASON TO HIT SOMEONE.

It's a ridiculous point to even bring up and doesn't not help his case at all. Unless it was self defense and he has injuries of his own, there really isn't an excuse to get him off.

He will end up pleaing to a lesser charge, get probation, community service and anger management classes.

Borat

Only punks hit women.

And anybody making excuses for that punk is a punk too.

Mimi

48. I think that photo is crap i dont see any marks it just looks like black make-up under her eyes and you guys just blured it to make it seem like some one hit her in her eye, please he wouldnt hit her, people are making it bigger then what it is trying to destory is image.

Posted at 11:21PM on Feb 9th 2009 by Love1298Baby

You're so dumb. That's not the photo of her beat up.

Sheriise !

OMG ! id let Chriss Brown beat me anyday, but for some reason ! i dont believe this, why would he do such a thinq, i bet she just beat herself cause i heard shes jelouse that he has more fame than her !

kelly

I don't know who to believe. I guess I will wait until either her or his publicist come out and tell the story. And I agree with a lot of you, this story doesn't add up to alot of what has already been said

Chris

48 - that's pio is not from the fight. It's just a file pic tmz had. The police are not going to release her injury pictures to the media.