Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

2/10/2009 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna & Chris BrownLaw enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

JDoe9158

Going to different Chris Brown fan websites, it seems that the die-hard fans' affection for Chris is making them believe something that isn't true. They are the same ones spreading that stupid herpes story. I just hope after all is said and done, Rihanna comes out of the situation with as little mental/psychological damage as possible.

I know that everytime I hear a song of his, I'll be thinking of him hitting her. His career will never be the same.

Tentatively Disappointed

OK, maybe I missed something, but will someone catch me up why the F%&* are ppl talkin about herpes

Daddy

Every one already knew Usher had herpes (or anal warts??) Now Chris has em too... I bet this is why Rihanna wanted to dump his sorry azz!!!!!

John

"6, 49 Posted by Stephanie"

Are you completely insane? Cold Sores do not equal genital herpes. Your "proof" is a link to a website by a nutjob who claims that pretty much everyone from Madonna and to Led Zeppelin have stolen her music. She claims to have a copywright on 9000 songs, a clothing line, fragrance line, movie scripts, etc, one of her recent posts was that Rhianna stole Umbrella from her, by hacking her computer to get to all her unrelased lyrics. Thats the best news source you can come up with?

a

OK. So I can understand if a couple gets into an argument, the girl freaks out and starts hitting the guy, and the she ends up with bruises because he was trying to restrain her or something until she got her head on straight again. But, there is absolutely no excuse for the injuries Rihanna sustained from CB. I've always thought she was a prissy b*tch, but seriously. That is just sick. I hope she doesn't go back to him.

For those of you that said she deserved it because she gave him herpes. First of all, they've been dating for over a year. I'm pretty sure they didn't *just start* having sex recently. Give me a break. You don't get an STD, stay with the person that gave it to you for a year, and then suddenly freak out on them. Second of all, the herpes thing is only a RUMOR.

Valerie

You guys gotta read Rihanna's myspace comments....I saw some people were commenting in support of the latest events so I took a look...there is some young 16 year old girl threatening her telling her shes lucky Chris Brown didn't kill her and that if she ever see's her herself she better watch out! I'm not a big fan of either Rihanna or Chris Brown but I saddened by whats happened and to go through it in the public eye is terrible. But what this girl says on Rihanna's page is terrible and I think it should be addressed. You shouldn't say things like that to anyone no matter who they are. I was taken back by the girl's comment and I think you all should have a look...Its from a girl with the headline name ~*%CLASSY GIRL LEA MY B-DAY WEDNESDAY~*%.....Its a comment from today but quite a few comments down the page all is caps lettering.

Daddy

Rihanna u r so fine girl... LUV U 4-EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T WORRY CUZ CHRIS GONNA ROT IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!

Tentatively Disappointed

She must have sang him a song in the car and he lost his mind and slapped her.

****

Thats messed up but I cant lie thats funny lol

Chris

71 - People started a rumor that rhianna gave chris herpes and that was what there were arguing in the car about. Since there are no witnesses around it would very hard for someone to even know what they were fighting about.

It's being used as an one excuse for him to hit her. As much as it's a justification for fans it would mean absolutely nothing in court.

justice is served

SERENITY??????? The Cold sore Virus has NOTHING to do with genital herpes, you maggot. Do some research.

Jo

Actually Mee, I'm a stylist and know full well that they are not absolutely disinfected all the time. People get lazy.

And, ummm, no I don't. But your mom does.

Coming to Rihanna's defense, the nasty little misogynistic narrow-minded people around here need to spend less time researching herpes and go find friends,

Get well soon Rihanna!

Mr.Right Wing

Why are we still talking bout this? We should be talking bout Obama taking our rights to own a gun away. Literally rewriting the Constitution. We will have anarchy and illuminati the NWO if we dont stop this radical. We need a real change.

Daddy

CHRIS WAS AFRAID RIHANNA MIGHT 'HURT' HIM WITH A LITTLE GIRLY SLAP???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! HE MUST BE WASTIN AWAY NOW THAT USHER GAVE HIM THAT STD!!!!!!!!! U HIT A GIRL, NOW U R GOIN TO HELL LOL!!!!

Tentatively Disappointed

This whole situation is jus exhausting and extremely sad, I'm gonna pray for them both and take my self to bed. Hopefully by tomorrow we will have some indication that the media has blown this whole situation out of proportion. God Bless all y'all

superninja

Oh, Chris Brown has some crazy girl fans, no doubt. They've been posting all over the internet about how their golden boy wouldn't hurt a fly. Give me a break. Anyone with long-term exposure to the Hollywood scene is crazy or perverted.