Brown's Lambo -- Dusted for Prints?

2/11/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Chris Brown's rented Lamborghini at the police impound yesterday -- and it appears to have been dusted for fingerprints.

Chris Brown's Lamborghini

We're told the black dirt all over the car is residue from when the cops searched it for fingerprints. Brown reportedly abandoned the Lamborghini after his alleged altercation with Rihanna on Sunday morning.

Party 'till you die!

He should man up and suck some lead for being a massive loser in life! The world doesn't need douches like him beating up people when they are 'upset'!

Tiger Tale

In California we have special laws regarding domestic violence. Because women often refuse to press charges, the police and the DA have the option of throwing the dude in jail for a week and giving her a chance to bail out of the relationship. It seems that Rihanna refused to press charges and fled the country so the DA is examining all the evidence before making a final charge against Chris Brown.

Layla

I think the reason the car was dusted for prints because there is a rumor going around that there was another woman involved in the attack. Dusting the prints makes it easier to know or not if there was another woman involved.

Zoya

The thing is they really do not need Rihanna, to press charges to pursue this case. They have a witness who heard her screaming.. The witness was obviously close enough to see the vehicle to tell the cops where it was and had more then likely saw everything that was occuring as far as the blows... They also have the physical injuries on Rihanna. Plus when CHris Brown went to the police station they would of gave him the opportunity to tell his side or to show any injuries he had. CHris Brown is a punk in the worst possible way. The reason the Da sent it back to the police for more investigation is because he wants to convict Chris Brown and he wants a air tight case that the punks lawyers cant get him off.

Who Caresss!!!

AHHH, NOW WE SEE.. SO THERE WAS NO "ACCIDENT". SO MUCH FOR THE ASSININE THEORY FROM BROWN'S CAMP THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT AND RIHANNA SUPPOSEDLY INJURED HERSELF. CAR LOOKS PERFECT TO ME. LOL!

BROWN'S ATTORNEY IS MARK GERAGOS. PROOF HE WILL DO TIME. DOESN'T HE KNOW GERAGOS LOST ALL HIS RECENT HIGH PROFILE CASES? HAHA.

ValleygirlBigtatts

Chria Brown is young and stupid..many times when you grow up with nothing and all of a sudden you have money you think ur above the law...well CHRIS....T.I., Shine, Lil Kim, Remy Ma, O.J. Simpson, and sooooooo many others in the limelight are not above the law....ur a low-life and no matter how much money you have you have proven to us all that you will always be JUST THAT!!!!!!!!!!

jjj

Good news keep coming in about what is happening to Chris. It is great that people in authority are not supporting his animal behavior. I just want him to go to jail now or, just have a strain career. I he is WICKED.

I heard that Rihanna has a black and blue swollen right eye, bruises on her face and bite marks on her arms. SMH.

jjj

I hope they find all the evidence they need, to send the bastard to jail...

Pretty Ricky

Regarding the comments made about the bodyguard. If the primary does not want security and is in this kind of sports car, it is difficult to keep up if you are driving a regular car. She either told him to leave or they deliberately lost him. I bet now she wishes he was there. I have worked details trying to follow a client who was deliberately trying to ditch me. She keep her bodyguards with her more now that this has happened.

Kay

Who needs fingerprints when you've got bloodstains? There's no excuse for beating on someone like that. Tina Turner should sit Rihanna down and tell her how much better life is when you're not scared of the guy you love.

DARKMAN

Too bad it was a was`nt a KIT car that ran his ass over.

Lisa

I do believe the DA will not let this magnitude of a situation slide. Did he think she was dead when she was unconcious and he fled? Thats what I'd like to know. Just as much,I'd like to know what can be done to change the mindset of all of his "supporters" that are saying they are a great couple,stay out of their way. Or that Chris just snapped,"I've never known him to be abusive". God help this world if this ignorant mindset is not changed by this situation. I can not fathom an aquaintance of mine beating,biting and choking a woman,not knowing if she is dead,and fleeing...while I stand by their side and say,"He's cool,just the same old Chris". These people need to be shamed and shunned just as much if these accusations all prove to be true. The act in itself is animalistic,barbaric and shameful,and I imagine not the first,but SUPPORTING HIM? Come on,what has this world come to?

jack Shite

THIS CHRIS BROWN IS ONE BIG PILE OF DOO DOO AND SUCH A LITTLE SISSY PUNK FOR BITING, SCRATCHING, AND HITTING A GIRL.

WHAT A LOSER! CHRIS BROWN IS A NO TALENT LOSER! JUST A REAL BIG SMELLY DIRTY PILE OF DOG DOO DOO.

VegasGurl

Attempted murder charges I'm sure are forthcoming. They will make an example of him. His life as he knew it is over. I'm sure his security staff has been enhanced tremendously because I'm sure there are those who seek revenge on Rihanna's behalf.

Your All Dumb

Some of you people are REALLY dumb or are just doing this for a rise. Most of you sound like little 13 year old kids. "Oh I hate Chris" "Rihanna gave him herpes" uhhh.. "car crash". Shut the hell up, my gosh. NO ONE knows the REAL story and none of you knows them personally. ANYTHING could have happened. It sounds clear cut but may not be. Stop the insulting hurtful comments. Ok news flash, spiderman was swinging through the city and lost his balance, fell in the car and kicked Rihanna by accident! Is that stupidness true? NO. But do you know for a fact? NO. Why? Because YOU WERE NOT THERE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments