Brown's Lambo -- Dusted for Prints?

2/11/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Chris Brown's rented Lamborghini at the police impound yesterday -- and it appears to have been dusted for fingerprints.

Chris Brown's Lamborghini

We're told the black dirt all over the car is residue from when the cops searched it for fingerprints. Brown reportedly abandoned the Lamborghini after his alleged altercation with Rihanna on Sunday morning.

Felonsmama

Wow... I thought I had heard it all... until I read all of these posts.
Just to be clear: my child is NOT a felon, It is my cat's name.
My ex was arrested for dv last year. Thank God, I was not hurt badly; busted lip, black eye, bruises on my arms.
NOBODY knows what happenned except for Rhianna and Chris. SOMETHING went down that was not kosher. It is up to the D.A. to figure it out... not YOU. To wish ANYONE (besides a child molester, rapist, serial killer, etc.) death, is just WRONG.
When my ex was arrested, it was a VERY stressful event. I chose to press charges (even though the State would do it without me) against my ex. I knew that what my ex did was not my fault (I locked myself in my bedroom; he broke the door down), but because of the emotional and mental crap that he had pulled on me in the past, it was one of the most difficult things in my life that I had to do.
For all of those ignorant people that think that just because one has money, it makes the process easier, I say that you have never been in this situation. Money has NOTHING to do with it! When someone that you LOVE puts their hands on you in anger, it damages you!!!!! It messes with your mind and causes you to second guess yourself, NO MATTER HOW RICH YOU ARE!!!!
YES: having money and resources helps one to get away from that person, situation, etc. But one cannot run from one's own mind/emotions. Domestic violence is not just about the incident. It starts with the perp breaking down the victim mentally and emotionaly. This causes the victim to question themselves, even in situations where an outsider can clearly see that the relationship is dangerous.
Again: none of us knows what REALLY happened. Until you do, please reserve your judgements.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Rhianna. If the reports are true, she has much to go through, whether she has money or not.

SEXXY "B"

CHRIS BROWN WAS WITH ME IN MY BED AT THAT TIME, SO WE BOTH KNOW THAT THAT BIG 5 HEADED GREEN EYED MONSTER IS A BIG FAT LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU CHRIS BABY

Slight Buzz

I want to know which car rental company rents to a 19 year-old. Usually you have to be at least 25

Dr. Adams

LuLu
________
check out a post too (toofastforyou) at
Paula: Idol i's you
bet you can't guess who posted #11.....LOL

Dr. Adams

kvc
_____
DUH!!!!!!.......kvc....he has people for that small detail.

jemmy

he is human what is wrong with you ...GIVE HIM A LITTLE SUPPORT...why shud he kill himself some on now man,,,,,www.myspace.com/imhuman....i created for his supporters

Scott Dred

Can't any of you see a pattern with these punk rappers? Whether it's Chris Brown, P Diddy, Kanye West...Everytime they hurt someone the little punk cowards take off and run and hide. Diddy did the type of thing with JLo when they were going together. He took off and left the scene of a crime leaving her to answer to cops.

They try and portray themselves as cool, tough men when in fact they are all a bunch of trouble-making sissies.

Felonsmama

#92:
Learn how to spell!!!! And why should we support him???? Do you know that he is innocent? Do you know that he is guilty? What if he actually DID do what is reported? Do you STILL support him?
A language arts class would do wonders for you my friend.

DK

What a D-Bag.

1) Hitting a girl
2) Renting a labo for $2K a day.

Bye Bye career.......bet you wish you had that $2K back for the lambo rental....IDIOT.

Dr. Adams

jemmy #92.....You can't even use spell check to your advantage or your fellow poster's trying to decipher the crap that you have text-ed here, so what makes you think that you are going to get support for C. Clowns...er, I mean Brown's azz???
My support is solely with Rihanna....Chris Brown can run through hell with a gasoline soaked pair of panties on so far as I'm concerned!!!!....Why panties you ask??...cause the boy is so gay!!!!!

Janet

I love the LAPD.

Lindsay

he should kill himself for what he did!
NO MAN puts his hands on a WOMAN only A CHILD WITH A TEMPER DOES!

SL.SWEET

rihanna i really don't like her but yes it was wrong what he did i no the feeling of having a man putting his hands on me my face was swollen an all that but guess what we broke up and i did not press charges against him because i had love him and he was my man that was the first time he ever did something like that but i got over it and now we cool friends. NOW I DO LIKE CHRIS WE USE 2 BE FRIENDS UNTIL HE AND HER START KICKING IT SHE COMMENTED ON 1 OF MY PICTURE HE HAVE AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT I SEND HER BACK A COMMENT BACK BUT I DID IT IN A NICE WAY BECAUSE I'M BIGGER THAN THAT AND SINCE LAST YEAR DECEMBER ME AND HIM NEVER SPOKE AGAIN BUT HE STILL MY BUDDY I'LL PRAY 4 U MY FRIEND I DON'T CARE WHAT NO BODY SAY EVERY 1 DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE HE'S YOUNG HE MADE A MISTAKE EVERY ONE OF U DID SOMETHING IN THE PASS THAT U REGRET SO GET OFF HIM AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE. YOU'LL BE IGHT CHRIS GOD IS WITH YOU. EVERYTIME U LOOK IN THE MIRROR CHRIS JUST SAY "IF GOD BEFORE ME WHO IN THE WORLD CAN BE AGAINST ME" YOU'LL SEE SWEETY GOD IS GOD HE WILL SEE U THROUGHT. DON'T THINK ABOUT COMMITING SUICIDE THATS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL...............YOU'LL SHINE AND BE ON TOP OF YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU NO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU.....GOD BELIEVES IN U NOW U GOTTA BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

1975 days ago

Jitesh Patel

OK THAT GUYS LAMBO WAS RENTED??? FOREALS???? DOESNT HE HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM ALBUM SALES, HE IS A HIPHOP PREFORMER IM SURE HE COULD AFFORD A $200,000 LAMBO GIUARDO THAT GUY IS FAKE BALLER ,ROLL REAL OR DONT ROLL AT ALL

1975 days ago

chris

he found out she slept with justin.

1974 days ago