Joe Francis -- Free to Roam, Again

2/11/2009 9:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe FrancisAs easy as it is to talk a drunk 18-year-old out of her tank top -- Joe Francis has just been sprung from house arrest.

A Federal Court in L.A today released Joey boy from casa lockdown in his tax evasion case.

Joe had been in the doghouse after being 5 hours late for a hearing last week. Joe said he was too sick to make the trek to court.

The judge didn't buy it and placed him on house arrest -- until the doc came in today and backed up Joe's story.

99centz

FIRST AGAIN TO ALL MY SLOW ARSE HATERS!!!

Ava Sherman

Haters just wont stop with this guy....who cares if he was sick?

Ava Sherman

what's the story here? beats me...let him go back to making his dvds--im a huge fan

Ava Sherman

glad he's off house arrest! seems crazy that he got put on it at all!!

i'm just saying

Why is Joe Francis in so much trouble? Being a 54 year old grandmother to be I love his movies. I've been a girls gone wild fan for years. Anyone in these movies know what they are doing and I'll bet it's mostly fun. I remember the good old days of pulling my top off, all of us look back and remember when... I still have the urge to pull my top off in a crowd but then I remember those days for me are gone but I still like the movies. You go Joe.

Wanda W.

JOE FRANCIS IS AN OPPORTUNISTIC,EXPLOITIVE,EGOMANICAL BASTARD! KARMA WILL HIT HIM HARD,RIGHT BETWEEN HIS ARROGANT EYES, AND WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL............ JUST WAIT AND SEE PEOPLE!

Don

It seems I saw his photosa and profile somewehere. I remember my friends mention him on . the site can bring older women and younger men togehter.

Ava Sherman

WTF! seems like everybody is always after this guy, for NOTHING!! being sick this time?? why dont they leave him the hell alone??

Freddy

It's time for the government to stop wasting their time and money trying to get Joe Francis based on bogus charges. You don't have to like Girls Gone Wild. You don't have to watch it. But there's nothing illegal about filming hot girls who want to be on camera!

Ava Sherman

let him be...all the dude is trying to do is provide a little pleasure to the masses, what is so wrong with that???? i say NOTHING!

Dandy Andy

Why can't they find a real criminal to hassle? Joe is just a guy who figured out how to get rich by having fun! People are so jealous.

Ava Sherman

I am a huge fan of Girls Gone Wild...and I am a GIRL!! it is a right of passage and a freedom of expression, and if girls didnt get their "wild" on through GGW then they would find some other way to do it--all joe francis ever did was realize that girls everywhere are dying to go Wild!!

Kristine

i bet Joe will be partyin hard in the clubs tonite! wish i lived in Hollywood ;)

Kristine

I've been a fan of Joe's and Girls Gone Wild for years. Glad to see they're giving him a break for once. Don't let the bastards get you down, Joe. You'll come out on top.

Ava Sherman

why dont they go after chris brown for his beat down on rihanna??? instead they waste time putting this guy on house arrest for being late, being sick, whatever....PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS- that this guy had a great idea that nobody else did....hey po pos, try going after somebody WHO ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING WRONG for a change!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments