Octuplet Mom

What a Tangled Web

She Weaves

2/11/2009 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alert Congress, because America's favorite food stamp assisted, artificially inseminated, unemployed, Jolie-lipped loon mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman, is looking for her very own bail out too ... from you!

0211_nadya_website-1

Octopussy has created a website where people can make donations, leave comments or send items to her and her eight biblically named rugrats via her Los Angeles publicist. Are press reps included in WIC?

Let's hope the crazy doc/womb raider who implanted Octomom with all fourteen of her kids makes a hefty donation. But, regardless, whether you donate or not, one thing's for sure: We all support her!

Bex

I just left her a piece of my mind on her website. And she doesn't even look American! Gee, we would be so much better off if we didn't have to support millions of illegal aliens.....time to boot the entire congress and senate OUT as they are lunatics. Giving the banks our money so they can give billions to CEO's. Washington has no idea what they are doing. California has no fricking water because of the illegal aliens! Time to do something people!!!!!

Emz

OMG... ARE YOU FREAK'N SERIOUS???? THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE RIGHT?? THIS LADY HAS GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

SO A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO SHE STATED THAT SHE DID NOT WANT TO BE ON WELFARE THEN WE FIND OUT THAT SHE IS.. HOPE THEY CLOSE DOWN THE JACKED UP WEBSITE!!!!!

PlayaRushous

I was watching the news this morning, and they said that tax payers would probably end up having to pay for her to take care of the 8. Im 27, I have no kids, graduated college, etc.. I know that having kids must be a wonderful experience, but when I see women like this, it makes me sick. You have women that cant even get pregnant, even with the help of science, then you have morons, like this woman, just out of control!!! THERE SHOULD BE A COURT RULING FOR HER NOT TO HAVE HER TUBES TIED, BUT HAVE EVERYTHING TAKEN OUT OF HER BODY SO THAT SHE CANNOT HAVE ANY MORE CHILDREN!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THIS WOMANS UTERUS!!!! DAMN!!!!! LMAO!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

The NADYA Family website.

Fascinating

And oh yes, I visited said website just to demand my taxpayer dollars BACK!!!

paul

Maybe someone will donate a brain to this dumb broad!

Kat

UnFREAKENbelievable! I doubt that her publicist will let her see all the NEGATIVE posts on her website -- they will all probably be deleted. Ms. Suleman is completely delusional. I am attending the same University as she did and I only have two children -- there is NO WAY in HELL she is going to be able to go to school AND tend to 14 children. I only have a few classes and my kids are older and I still struggle to maintain my schedule.

I think everyone should hit the website and try to shut it down due to too much traffic. There ought to be a law against this kind of "internet panhandling."

I'm sure people will be protesting the family home upon her return from the hospital.

Str8UpNilka

Hey at least she did it in the right state. California is the largest democrat/blue state in the country. They don't mind taking care of wreckless people with other people's money. They are a prime example of why democrat ideals are a failure. California is failing...

lauren

I don't understand how this single mother, who lives with her parents who I believe I read filied for bankruptcy, who has NO job, who is also reciveving state aid now apparently could afford all those fertility treatments. I know plenty of couples who are both employeed making money who can only afford to do it once if that. Did the doctor at this clinic want to be famous to so he didn't charge her or something? I am glad I don't live in California, because the last thing I want to pay for are 14 kids and a mother who shouldn't be allowed to have any of them because she obviously has a mental problem. I loved her reason for having all those kids..she had a lonely childhood..How selfish could you be? Those are some nice fake lips she has..maybe she'll take the donations from people and buy something else for herself...

Lisa

Do you think this is real? I would not trust it - someone else could have set this up and just scamming people.

hoho

This is what I put on that stupid web site!

Putting up a web site like this, only shows to all of else, where you really stand. I will not give money and future time to this except for this email. I be that you are receiving many more emails just like this one. You need to make the right decision for these babies. Please place them up for adoption. You can cannot care for them and I feel that you are being selfish. You have no clue. DO RIGHT BY THESE CHILDREN. You are unemployed, single, living at home, it it beyound comprehesion that you would even consider keeping this kids. The public would see you in a very good light and remember that God would look down on you and smile again! PLEASE MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION

Fan Since 2007!!!

Nadya in her dementia has set herself up to where this can only end tragically

Liz

Her father is Iranian!!!

RachelO

See...This is exactly what is wrong with America and we are only set up for more with our current President, he wants to help the "less fortunate" AKA the lazy, greedy, money hungry drains on society.

Harriet

I feel terribly sory for her children (all 14 of them) and for her parents. I hope that Social Services steps in to evaluate and potentially put the children someplace where they can receive adequate love, physical daily care, and medical management. I would not give HER five cents. However, i would contribute toward a psyc eval for her. She needs mental health care.

kacey

Neta....you are seriously delusional...."when i start thinking that progress is being made, i only need to read a few comments on the TMZ site to be reminded that woman-hating is alive and well.". Huh???? Ummmm, here's the 411 in case it went over your head. This woman is cranking out kids faster than the milk in the fridge is going bad. What part of this equation have you not understood already. She is completely incapable of providing for all 14 kids, has her poor mother playing the role of nanny, and has NO means of supporting herself. She's got 3 children already that require serious attention (autism & ADD), all gov't support she may be receiving, is going to her plastic surgeon, and there ain't enough food stamps in the friggin' state to support her brood. And you say, "leave this woman alone to raise her children". It's this kind of mentality that allows these types of women to constantly spread their legs. You're damn right on one thing though.... she needs..."psychological help". One thing you don't get here, is that many people are passionate about this issue, because this woman is allowed to have all these kids, and lead a certain kind of lifestyle at tax payers expense. This situation, will ultimately become the responsibility of the state, not the individual. That's what's pi$$ing people off here. But alas, here's a suggestion, since you feel so strongly that she's in the right, and the rest of us are in the wrong, how about you take her and her 14 kids in, and play her nanny?