Richard Gere: Poop in Peace, For a Price

2/11/2009 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you have ever wanted more bathrooms than you know what to do with -- then Richard Gere has got what you need.

Richard Gere's house: Click to launch!

Gere recently put his seven bedroom, 10.5 bath, Long Island farm house up for sale for a cool $8.8 mil. While there are other nice luxuries -- like a heated pool, guest house and an artists studio -- the main draw here is the ridiculous number of bathrooms.

The porcelain Gods have never shone brighter.

99centz

FIRST AGAIN !!! ALL YOU LITTLE PEOPLE BENEATH ME....HA HA HA HA

Bradblowsgeorge

I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the $$$, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Hey maybe Madonna and A Rod can buy it up, instead of just using Seinfelds pad there. Just a thought.

dafeedil

Haha, good one #1

james

I think mythbusters should prove/disprove the whole richard gere gerbil thing. They are running out of ideas.

also, nice looking place but kinda looks like the amityville horror house.

he's a devout Buddhist. They teach that to be free from suffering is to rid yourself of desires and wants. With a house like that, I wouldn't want another house!

h20

#1-ROFLMFAO!! I work in a plumbing showroom and we do 6-10 bathroom houses all the time.

pup

If there are soooo many bathrooms, why didn't the pictures show even one??? Pretty house though.

alan brickman

I guess winnipeg will never live down that Winnipeg Free Press headline "richard gere peed here" lol!!

billyboyhere

OH yeah the same jerk who got booed at the 9/11 concerts for his insensitive remarks...just another one of those wing nuts telling us what we need to do, but never doing it himself...he probably loves minorities in movies, but I doubt one lives next door to that house of his.

He never was an Officer nor a Gentleman

Freaking MayO-Naise..."bad mouthing your country" like Sgt said you were.

Huh?

I love the house. Needs a little updating, but if I had the money I'd be on the phone now.

Trina

That looks just like the Amityville house... and the DeFeo murders took place on long island as well.

John

It is the Amityville Horror house. Thye changed the windows form the "evil eyes" to more traditional windows to try and keep tourists away but it still looks exactly the same to me.

LearnedOne

Richard Gere lives in Sagaponack, which is between Southampton & East Hampton - this is not the Amityville Horror house; my husband did construction work on his house.

FYI - the Unfaithful house was in Westchester County somewhere, no LI.

Jan

Perfect for Brad and Angelina. The kids will never have to wait to go potty.

Memory

Wish I had the $$ to buy it - the photos look like the place is lovely, cozy, quaint, extravagant and enjoyable! Wish I had it!

Wiz

It looks like The Amityville Horror house.