Salma Hayek

Got Breast Milk?

2/11/2009 1:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Salma did her duty for a malnourished baby in Sierra Leone!

0211_hayek_youtube_video-1
The line forms to the left.

tuexeq

Thank you Selma for visiting my home, TMZ you rock BUT the country is spelled Sierra Leone, NOT Leonne, anyway thanks.

meow

It's a beautiful thing, you uneducated morons.

janet

gross

Kevin

Wow I am hungry myself, i hope she comes over and puts her jugs in my mouth.

Don

Lucky baby. I'd like to try some. I"m just kidding, but I'd love to see how her nippies feel...with my lips. Giggity!

Dr. Adams

toofastforyou!....has a prize waiting for him from TMZ....go to PAULA: Idol I's you page.
Check out ( toofastforyou!'s) Offer.

Zbomb

Selma did a wonderful thing that I wish I could go and help with also. For you fools above whom have no knowledge about the benefits of breast milk, hospitals ask women to constantly donate their milk for baby's whom cannot get it from their own mother. If you were to do any research on this wonderful and natural gift from mother nature, you wouldn't say these things.
If only more people could go to these places in the world and help in this way. Breast milk, if only given a few times to a baby has healing benefits, something Selma knows and something you should read about.

V.

GOOD FOR YOU, SALMA.

wtf

This was very sweet of her but she has a baby. I'm surprised she would take the risk of becoming seriously ill from doing this.

Ummmhmmm

Wow ,I am teary eyed .It is a beautiful thing she did .And to those of you who think she can get aids from feeding that child grow up and take a course in STD's .

wtf

16. You ignorent mother F%$@*&er. You can't get Aids/HIV by breastfiding. It is a normal to breasfeed another child that is not yours. It is common when i mother can't breast feed (by not producing milk or it dries out to soon) to go to a nurse (wet nurses) that will breastfeed their child while they can't so it can get the nourishment it needs. This is till common in Italy and Mexico. Do your research before you judge.

GOOD FOR YOU, SALMA.

Posted at 1:13PM on Feb 11th 2009 by V.

********

You're wrong. Anytime body fluids pass from human to human AIDS can be transfered. The babies saliva is in contact with an open area of her body allowing AIDS to be transmitted.

wtf

Zbomb

Get off the computer and go read a book you tard.

Shoops

Why is sharing breast milk disgusting? (someone posted early on that it was gross...) Millions of humans drink milk from COWS...which if you think about it, kind of gross. I mean, humans should drink human milk, no? Think about it!

jesus

I got next

Irynaca

I think breast milk is amazing!!!....and its 100 times more natural than drinking cow breast milk...actually cow milk is awful when you think about it...but she is passing organisms to that child...i know that for a fact (ive done my reasearch as im in medicine:)...