Sharon Stone: Bag Lady at Carousel 3

2/11/2009 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a skater punk Cruella De Vil, Sharon Stone slinked through LAX on Monday.

The 50-year-old cougar, her baggage, minions and younger boy toy all made it back from London in one piece.

free

Hail to the 'cougar', who I think looks fabulous for her age- and as for having a younger boyfriend: good for her, as most 50 year old guys are misogynists and complainer. My own husband is 14 years younger than me and he changed my life- for the better, of course! I love how Sharon Stone gets involved in HIV/AIDS charities - there are a lot of stars from her generation that do/are a lot worse.

inspired

who is the black dude dressed in all black? why, is that beetle juice from the howard stern show? not howard k. stern from the anna nicole show but, ...howard stern! yeah i think that is beetle juice! beetle juice has a new chick and it looks like one of those chinese back scratchers. yeah that's beetle juice alright either that or martin lawrence is looking long faced these days

Hlove

She's employing Sky Caps and papz looser's!

Mouse

She is dressed like a high schooler.

snickers

I love to be taken down by 50-year-old cougars :)

cat b

did she take the rug off the floor to use as a coat and stear the hat off a passer bye...gesh who is her stylist NED THE WHINO?

cat b

who is her stylist? ned the wine o ? looks like she stole the rug off the last hotel floor and grabbed a hat off one of the passengers in coach

Wanda W.

Never cared for Sharon Stone myself,she cant act,and comes across as a diva. She is aging well though.........after being nipped,tucked,stapled,and pulled like a Thanksgiving turkey !

AT

Where did she find that Pittsburgh Steelers beanie (circa 1985) to rock with that super dope sweater? It's just a little worse for the wear.

Bex

Hlove #4 --if you can't spell "loser" then you are undoubtedly a loser.

Black Teef

Age is so cruel to women.

The Dude

all I can think about is her meat curtains....they are burned into my memory and when I look at her...that's all I visualize.

kre

THAT COAT IS BAD ASS! LOVE IT! Where Can I find that? Whoever is cloning her taste, doesn't know fashion!

Karen

Even though I outfit is sort of off, she is from a town north of Pittsburgh, PA. Since the Steelers won the Super Bowl, I take it she's just dressed up here in black and gold like everyone in Pittsburgh is.

Lord Xenu

Why is Stone wearing that area rug like a coat? Did she steal it from the hotel?

At least she has on her ass kicking boots.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments