Asians Want $4 Billion From Miley Cyrus

2/12/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Los Angeles woman has filed a class action suit against Miley Cyrus, claiming she mocked Asians in a recent photo by slanting her eyes. Price tag: $4 billion.

miley cyrus sued

Lucie J. Kim claims to represent more than 1 million Asian Pacific Islanders who live in L.A. County. Kim claims when Cyrus posed for the photo, she "knew or should have known that her image would be publicly disseminated via the media, which Cyrus knew focused on her private life, specifically TMZ."

Kim says in the suit, filed Wednesday in L.A. County Superior Court, that each Asian Pacific Islander is entitled to the minimum damages for a civil rights violation -- $4,000. Add it up -- $4 billion!

Kim says Miley's "just a kid" defense doesn't fly. She says it's like Paris Hilton claiming to be just a kid. Ouch.

Miley's peeps could not immediately be reached for comment.

R

Now, I am gonna post slanted eyed on my facebook. Let's see if they sue me, too.

Gville Chick

Okay, so everyone is trying to sue Miley...Sure, sue her because she has the money..don't sue the other kids in the shot...whatever, she apologized...get over it..you don't see anyone who can't control the direction of their eyes taking people to court over googly eyed photos..All the defense will do is go through the internet and pull every pic of someone making slanted eyes and that case is out.

paul

Muzzy

Looks to me like everyone was told to make a quick funny face for the picture. The lady who's suing is embarrassing herself and the Asian community to think we're all stupid enough to assume it's racial mocking. I'm offended that she would think so. I mean, why not go after EVERYONE in the picture! Is the guy in the background mocking rabbits? I mean, come on! The girl on the right looks like she has diarrhea.

Terri

HEY ASIANS.......GET OVER IT.....LIGHTEN UP......SUCK IT UP......

I will make one suggestion if you do have a snowballs chance in hell of winning $4 Billion........INVEST IN A SENSE OF HUMOR.

bobbyozone

78. bhahahaha! donnie the retard - your post is hilarious. great film reference...mmmmmhmmmmmm.

Posted at 9:30PM on Feb 11th 2009 by paul
?????????????
what film? i learned that at the factory a couple years ago, when a co worker was makin fun of the new retard.

Serena

I'm not defending Miley, but Lucie J. Kim is insane. She needs to sit down with the Ron Goldman family and learn what a real civil rights violation is -- the death of a loved one.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Well maybe mocking people's race should stop. It may be nothing and no big deal to white america but to the Asian community it's an insult. Children look up to Miley and it could influence many little white girls to make front of Asians or feel superior to them. I have a friend who is half Japanese and black, she was made front of for her eyes all through school. It's just not nice coming from anyone but a child idol like Miley. Someone needs to give her a lesson in keeping herself in check. It's just not nice people.
How do you think all the little Asian girl who love Miley and buy Miley items feel that Miley made front of them? I wouldn't expect white people to understand. I'm white and it's hurtful to me for my Asian friends.
Miley is a hillbillie anyways, I'm sure her family make racist jokes all day.

paul

oh sorry donnie..thought you were referencing sling blade.

Serena

Oops, I meant to say the murder of a loved one.

Tom Hunter

Tough. Freedom of Expression.

Victoria

Hey People!!!! Where is it in our freedom of rights act that says we are not allowed to make funny faces????? I didn't know it was against the law!!!! If any court even hears this ridiculous case, than he or she should be personally responsible for all court costs!!! I find it fascinating how the hatred comes out of the wood work !!! Like these hate mongers are any better!!! THE POOR ASIANS!!!!!! THey need to get over the fact that they HAVE SLANTED EYES!!!!! Why would they be sooooo offended?????? Are they ASHAMED Of THE WAY THEY LOOK????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Santo

Wow, talk about going from a possible victim to a greedy punk.

korean girl

that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my entire life. I'm asian, and it's true..our eyes are smaller. It's a fact of nature. Miley was a douche to take that pic...but she has the right to do/say whatever she wants "freedom of speech". It's not like she was saying to "exterminate asians"....the woman who is pursuing the lawsuit just wants money..what an idiot.

bobbyozone

sung to the tune of frosty the snow man...

"donnie the retard ,, was a close good friend of mine,, and he looked at me one christmas morn and said...I LIKE TATER TOTS!