Jessica Simpson a Sell Out? In Her Dreams ...

2/12/2009 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday at JFK, Jessica Simpson said she sold out Madison Square Garden -- but forgot to mention she's only there opening for megastars Rascal Flatts ... and TicketMaster still has tickets.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
Her next solo performance is at a casino in Biloxi, MS. Tickets still available there, too.

Dr. Adams

Seta
________
Jessica didn't sell out diddly....RASCAL FLATTS was the attraction!!!!!!.....Jessica couldn't sell out your local hot dog stand!!!>>LOL

G

HAHAHA

Dr. Adams

DAVIDJACKSON
___________________
You're just a wee bit early, my throwback to the 60's friend.....Valentines day is the 14th

al loanese

FAT AZZ COW CANT SING A MOO!

dee

Jess is not fat and she seems like a likable person, but she has NO talent.

Big Bear

Jessica thinks she is a real country singer and a star. The public does not seem to share her high opinion of her. Jessica cannot sing country/western any better than I can. I would like to see another meltdown like the one the other day. Now that was fun to watch!!!

steve

haha shes not even headlining concerts anymore what happend too her shes really fallen off into irelivence ever since she desided too do contry wich noone care for and who are rascal flatts whoever they are jess should really go back too pop music befor she falls off the face of the earth completely has she even recorded eny recent cd's how meny contry albums has she sold if any

bee

get off her back and grow up even thou it is her who gets your people to come to this site she is hot and beautiful no matter how many times you try and put her down go jess the hell with them kepp your head up high their the asses not you

red rock chic

Jessica Simpson? Really? That girl has no talent what-so-ever! To watch her sing is painful, I won't even purchase anything that has her named pasted on it, shoes, clothing or anything. I find it hard to give my money to her.

al loanese

20. Lay off Jessica. She's still hotter than Hell and she has a better voice than half of the other pop star out there. SAFMD.

Posted at 3:53PM on Feb 12th 2009 by Upchuck21

Hate to say this but the truth must be told.............Yes she started out with a hot body and very little talent, but she will end up looking like Sally Struthers in a few years. At one time Sally had a hot body, when she was on All In The Family" after her career went downhill her weight went way up...so I can see Jessica looking like Sally in a few years.....oh and must say this.....at least Sally Struthers had talent and still does...Just watch Still Standing and see how funny she is.

al loanese

YEAH SHE SOLD OUT LIKE HER SISTER SOLD OUT AND GOT CAUGHT LIP SYNCHING!

Dr. Adams

bee Post #42
____________
So, you think that pep talk was inspirational?...I don't think so Bee, always remember, "you can lead a cow to water but you can't make it drink"...Jessica has no talent and never will have talent"...and also Bee, please try to use spell check every once in awhile, It work's wonder's for those of use trying to decipher your post..

Bite Me !

Sorry, I can't remember my own song.
I've been smoke *** too much, ya' all.

Dr. Adams

bee Post #42
And Bee, I almost forgot, I have a question for you...."Did you fail high school english"????

Jizy4

I think if she can lose about 15 pounds she'd be attractive again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments