Jessica Simpson a Sell Out? In Her Dreams ...

2/12/2009 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday at JFK, Jessica Simpson said she sold out Madison Square Garden -- but forgot to mention she's only there opening for megastars Rascal Flatts ... and TicketMaster still has tickets.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
Her next solo performance is at a casino in Biloxi, MS. Tickets still available there, too.

Crystal

She's so stupid and fat. Stay in school kids or you'll end up like her.

Gin

I don't particularly like Jessica Simpson but I DO wish that people would just leave her the hell alone.

Trooper Tom

Opening act HAAAAAAAAAAAA............... screetching songs she can't remember the words to

tonyagp

Jessica sucks. She has always been a no talent, dimwitted idiot. She is getting exactly what she deserves. I just wish she would drop off the face of the planet.

mistysmom

I don't feel bad for her. The point is she can't sing and here she is opening for Rascal Flatts. it totally sucks! Give some other singer a chance that has talent and not just a famous name.She deserves to be critisized!

He's just another Idiot

Jessica looks and acts like a streetwalking hooker. Her Baptish Preacher father should be ashamed for pimping his no talent daughter. She's stealing Paris Hilton's stupid pose in photographs. Tony Romo must have rocks in his head.

Erica

I've never been a fan. I can name only three of her songs I like: Where you are [featuring Nick Lachey], With you, and These boots are made for walking. I prefer Ashlee Simpson's music.

ClaytonBigsby

A bit overweight or not...she could sit on my face anyday!

He's just another Idiot

Jessica is so pathetic. She trys to look sexy and it's almost laughable. It doesn't matter if she's fat or skinny, she still has no talent. Poor thing!!!!

Dub Dub

Um, it was LaGuardia, not JFK. I was there close to Jess when the pix went off. Go girl!

Isabella

Name ONE "thinks she's all that" that doesn't know how to sing! Give up Jessica...you and Britney are now in the '"has been" department. Only difference between you guys is...um...NOTHING!!! You're both annoying and obnoxious!!!

He's just another Idiot

bee, are you e-mailing from a Psycho Ward or Prison? You really should learn to spell. Jessica is a dumb broad - with fake boobs, fake hair, fake teeth, can't sing, can't dance. Of course, she loves all of this attention. Is she retarded? Did she graduate from High School? Carrie Underwood and David Cook have College Degrees and are so popular and successful. It;s good that a few entertainers actually have brains.

He's just another Idiot

Agency, are you blind? Most beautiful woman in the world? You make me laugh. The most beautiful woman in the world is Catherine Zita Jones. She always acts and looks fabulous. She doesn't look cheap and stupid like Jessica, Pam Anderson and Paris Hilton - the three Blonde Bimbos. They always TRY to look sexy but come across as really silly dimwits.

Joy

I think she has the face of a turtle!

mehh..

This poor girl is going to have a meltdown. I think it's time to back off.

Posted at 3:16PM on Feb 12th 2009 by Raymond J

agreed
I also think Romo-boy is dating her as a publicity stunt..
he could do better..
she could do better

she needs to do a Brooke Shields, and sever ties with her parent/ manager, in her best interest...

I also agree she shoulda stuck with Nick
now Nick is messed up,m, too, bc of Jess..
sad..

I think she should settle down and have a couple kids and try to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible..
if she was smart she invested her money wisely and has a sweet little nest egg..

surely some rich dude would bang her for a couple of kids..
then she would be set!!!

hang in there, Jess..
do not listen to the haters!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments