Jonas Brothers -- Total Fakes

2/12/2009 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is actually something stiffer and less hairy than America's favorite evangelical Christian dandy boy band, the Jonas Brothers: Their wax figures.

Jonas Brothers
Just try and pick out the boys from their Madame Tussauds waxen doubles. We dare you!

Amanda

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE NOT FAKES!!!!!!
u guys are all just jealous of their fame.
STOP BASHING THEM

2034 days ago

al loanese

The only time these homos go hard is when they are on their knees in a mens public bathroom

Gypsy

I don't know who looks more the gay, the wax figures or the real boys.

Am I the only one in the world that thinks the straight haired one is from a different mother? He looks nothing like the other 2.

KRISTIN

all the ones with the black outfits are the real ones.... just my guess....

they all have vaginas

hmmm..

These tools are GHEY.

Gypsy

2. all the ones with the black outfits are the real ones.... just my guess....
Posted at 3:34PM on Feb 12th 2009 by KRISTIN

LMAO.. Kristin, you must be a rock scientist (sic) to figure that one out.

KRISTIN

LMAO.. Kristin, you must be a rock scientist (sic) to figure that one out.

Posted at 3:38PM on Feb 12th 2009 by Gypsy

Actually just a guess... I am at worked and bored out of my mind... I couldn't even tell you any of there music.. Only have really heard of them because of my neices ... So... (sic) did you mean (sick)... Just saying if you are going to make fun... Make sure you spell it right....

Gypsy

Here's a description of it for you (dummy)..

sic Sic (=thus, so), invariably bracketed and usually set in italics, is used to indicate that a preceding word or phrase in a quoted passage is reproduced as it appeared in the original passage. Sic at its best is intended to aid readers who might be confused about whether the quoter or the quoted writer is responsible for the spelling or grammatical anomaly.

Catherine Harris

do these wax statues also come complete with "purity rings"

KRISTIN

12. First off I wrote "Rock Scientist" which is what Tara Reid once said, when she meant "Rocket Scientist" so that shows you're not that bright to not pick up on it and (SIC) is correct which I used so smart people wouldn't assume I actually go around saying Rock Scientist. What does having an illness (Sick) have to do with my statement?

Here's a description of it for you (dummy)..

Posted at 3:54PM on Feb 12th 2009 by Gypsy

OK YES MAYBE DID MISS THAT... BUT MY POINT IS WHY WOULD ANYONE GO AROUND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE.. I WAS MAKING A HARMLESS GUESS FOR WAX FIGURES.. I MIGHT BE A "DUMMY" IN YOUR EYES BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A B@#$H YOU HAVE THAT ONE 100%......

VenLaCa

A smart person would differentiate between the two groups by easily looking at the instruments. They all have their respective instruments. So... I believe that the ones without the instruments are the real ones.

Dr. Adams

They look just as stiff as their tired azz music....ewwwwwww, how do tinnie boppers listen to that awful sounding SH*T!!!

shabbs

I THINK I AM GOING TO PUKE!!!

lisapoo

Can you do a split screen with one of the guys that work on the show the one who spoke about the jonas bros with stevie wonder on the 2-9-09 show. He could be their dad lol. buy hte way your show is my favorite show. I love it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments