NAACP Awards Fashion

2/13/2009 9:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The NAACP Image Awards Show style is always changing, but one thing is certain ... bad (and some good) fashion is fun!

Launch Photos

Anonymous

I think you're only kidding yourself if you don't think the legacy of the past influences the material conditions of people's lives in the present.
Also, please tell my parents and grandparents to just get over their life experiences and move on. I'm sure they'd just love that.
Toodle-loo.

1973 days ago

twogolfcats

Saw the Grammys the other nite--BOY, I have never seen so many PIMPED out OUTFITS Ever before in one show----I s everyone a PIMP in the R&B world???? Thats all you see anymore Pimps and BOOBS of Hos!!

1973 days ago

Anonymous

I always marvel at the fact that very few people seem to be able to discuss issues of race in this country as adults in a way of rationality and mutual respect.
Interesting

1973 days ago

SP

Hey NAACP have you not heard? Obama is President now, there is no more black & white, we are all one and working together to ruin this country.

1972 days ago

Mr Right

Do we really still need this RACIST AWARDS SHOW in this day an age?????

1972 days ago

Anonymous

...Like I said.

1972 days ago

lela

i find these awards racist to all of the other cultures.. if it was a white award it would be a big stink..why latins and black people have their own recognition and another culture is racist! either award white people respect or stop the other awards!

1972 days ago

lela

meant why dont the other cultures not get same awards..its horrible..latin awards naacp awards all geared to a certain race..then let their be a whie awards show

1972 days ago

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Even James Mcbride said that his Novel about St Anne was Fiction , but spike in his arrogant way suggested that it was not , what a self serving mega millionaire (spike knows he lied)

1972 days ago