Octuplet Mom

She Asked For It

She Got It

2/13/2009 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So you wonder who's gonna pay for Octomom's bushel of kiddies? Well this pic may foretell the future.

0213_octomom_car_boot_wm_ex-1
Nadya Suleman got the Denver boot two years ago for not paying parking tickets. The pic was taken in the parking lot of the Cal State Fullerton Children's Center. The future Octomom was attending school there when she came out to her Toyota Sienna to find she got the boot. Two of her kids -- #2 and #3 -- were in the front seat.

We did some digging and at the time the minivan was booted she had 3 delinquent parking tickets -- all issued on campus at Cal State Fullerton.

Octuplet Mom

We're told the silhouette in the back seat is Nadya feeding another member of the soon-to-be-ever-growing brood.

teri

Why was this picture even taken? Kinda odd to randomly take a picture of a booted car a few years ago of someone not in the spotlight.

Average Housewife

Wow. This woman is a wonderful mother and a fine example of society. We can all learn from her. LOL. Disturbing.

Connor Banks

What a pig! Just an absolute abomination! She should be ashamed of herself! Miss "Money is just paper...it's superfluous." We're not going to pay for you to steal OUR hard-earned money to pay for your rugrats! You can't even afford to take care of yourself and then you bring over a dozen children into your disgusting, disturbed poor excuse of a life. Who paid for your plastic surgery, freak? All of the publicists in the world cannot clean up the likes of you, Nadya!!!

Captain Coolguy

DO WE HAVE TO SHOW HER F'N STOMACH ON EVERY DAMN STORY YOU POST ABOUT HER? JESUS LORD THAT THING IS HORRIFIC.

carry on.

Santo

That's parental responsibility right there..... parental responsibility....

Ryan

"5. I don't get it....I make six figures, have no kids, yet I can't afford a home or new car, but she can...what gives?

Posted at 10:25AM on Feb 13th 2009 by pimp"

You have no money management skills, that's the problem.

Average Housewife

#10...I was thinking that too! Was someone planning to use it in case she got famous? WTF?

She's Crazy!

Is that Pax and Maddox in the front seat? Just askin'

the man

The "car guy" beat me to it.. Its a Sienna dueches..

I just cant get over why someone would do this.. You can have all the love in the world for kids, but if you cant afford to take care of them or you are "milking" (lol) the state for cash, then it begs the question of "is it fare to the kids"... I only have one kid and I know that it takes alot of time, energy and money... If you ask me, she is doing a diservice to them and the tax payers....

"doctor said I need a back-iotomy"!!!!!!!!
peace, im out

Appleprayers

Honestly, she obviously wants these children and take care of them somehow when we have others who have them, can pay for them and abuse them. I admire her self esteem in that if it were me who just had this many children and would be overwhelmed with the birth and then add the CONSTANT criticism and lack of any type of compassion at all from any other human being, I would have been so devastated by it that I don't know........our society and media have become packs of hungry dogs trying at every cost to find fault and destroy someone. Can I be the only one to find anything positive in this? And for the not nice people, yes, I would help her. Obviously, I would not want you as a friend or someone on the streets that I would need in my time of crisis. When are we going to stop destroy others and start trying build people up and get over the fact here and move on to how to assist her and others from continuing the behaviors. She is obviously needing something that she has lacked in her life somewhere. It makes me wonder about all of you.

Lord Xenu

Great work! Keep up the good work TMZ - this woman must be held up an object of ridicule and scorn as a warning to any other douchebag welfare queens who are pondering doing the same thing.

At least until she publicly apologizes to the taxpayers for sticking them with the tab for her and her kids. She needs to get down on her knees and plead for forgiveness. Until then, keep pouring it on TMZ !

lilyx

Ha! You learn something new every day. I had no idea what a 'Denver boot' was so I had to look it up on wiki :)

momto4gorgeouskids

Although I think this is a sad story, please leave the innocent children alone. Those babies need love, love and more love to make it through this.

Word2UrMother

WOW, what a dumbass.... I mean seriously, what is wrong with this woman?

carol

This picture and the story are disturbing, very. How in the world would TMZ get a picture of a booted van taken years ago parked at a school with children inside? Plus you are saying she is inside the van feeding another child while the van gets booted WHAAAAAAAT?????? What happened next, left all the kids in the van and she went into to go to class?