Tori Spelling -- Potty Like a Rock Star

2/13/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling showed off some serious dancing skills at a club with her babies -- rocking out to a jam called the "Potty Dance." I rock the potty that rocks the potty!

Tori Spelling: Click to watch

Roxy

Wow!!! What a concept - a mom who is raising her children.!!! I know it's not the norm in Hollywood - but lots of parents in the real world really do actively participate in the life of their children. Tory seems like a great mom.

Who Caresss!!!

SHE'S ONE STEP AWAY FROM REHAB!! YOU KNOW IT.

Bex

Oh, yes! She is a fabulous mother! She only left her husband for another and broke up his marriage too, but hey...she LOOKS like a great person in a picture!

Kelly

I love Tori and Dean - they are great parents and you can tell they truly love each other. Does anyone know if their reality show will be back on Oxygen anytime soon? I love watching it.

toofastforyou!

no matter how much you wiggle & dance... the last two drops go down your pants...

Liz

Liam looks just like Tori's brother Randy!

Liz

Yes, the show will be back but, I don't know when.

al loanese

tori is human garbage...she broke up a marriage....is a hell of a liar...shamed her parents and this is a good mom....hell then She should get the Joan Crawford Mother Of The Year Award, she is a female version of k-fed....dumb as a dogs puke! hate het long face bitch of a homewrecker....die tori die...do us all a favor you skanky whore!

oh la la Paris is hot

Tori is a wonderful mother and has graced many of homes and events with her selfless giving. Tori learned from the mistakes from Candy and is being a better Mom to her kids then she had growing up on Mapleton Drive...

The whispers in Holmby Hills is how cheap Candy is with her kids... It is a little tacky that she doesn't do more for them when she has her $150 million house her $50 million Century Condo.... her two $6ish millions Fox Hills Houses...... a little selfish.......4 residences within 4 miles of each other.. Hello! If she were kinder to the fabulous Tori I met Candy's reputation in the halls of the elite would raise...... just saying...

oh la la Paris is hot

You are looking fine! You can come dance and break up my marriage anytime!

nira k

She's a damn fine sport. I don't think i'd potty dance if I knew someone was going to post my pix for public bashing. Go Tori!

plantaguelant

It makes me want to go right now.......maybe Octo-mom will have some videos like this in the future. But she may be too busy watching out for child molesters since she has provided sooo much bait.

BigMamma

OMG! Donna Martin IS a good mother and has beautiful kids with Dean! Yee Haw! You go girl! I'M a fan...

MISS SWEET D

HOW NICE THE SLUT IS HAVING MOMMY TIME WITH HER KIDS. AIN'T THAT SWEET, YUCK!!!

TOPAZ1126

It is so refreshing to see a Mom who obviously adores her babies, and gives them what all children need the most.......her time and attention!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments