« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jessica Simpson: Curves Her Enthusiasm

2/14/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a tight Kim K. miniskirt, a happy Jessica Simpson walked the streets of NYC with boyfriend Tony Romo and showed off her sexy tanned gams.

Wearing those mom jeans were the best thing to happen to the former singer's career since "Newlyweds."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TVannie

#10, of course she is carrying her own bag, that's her purse. Jessica carries enormous purses and since she is not very tall, they look extra huge.

I've always wondered what those fashinistas carry in their enormous bags?

Crazy for Harvey...

Jessica doesn't eat buffalo, but it looks like she ate a cow! I think she took those two cows on "Gone Country" a little too serious. MOOOOOOOOO!

jason

Jessica i love u and always will, hugs and kisses forever

crystal

Tony likes them big and stupid

Lauren Murray

Anyone who has anything bad to say about her putting on some extra weight should be ashamed of them selves. People like that are the reason that there are so many girls these days with such low self esteem for having curves....THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SOME MEAT ON YOUR BONES!!! I hate how society puts people down for not having a so called "perfect body". If your too thin you are labeled as having an eating disorder, if you have a little meat on your bones you are labeled as fat, unattractive, out of shape, or over weight. This is just my opinion, but I think this kind of reaction to someone putting on a little wait has such severe consequences to the young, and older women in our society. It makes us feel like we are not good enough, or not beautiful if we are not that perfect size. I am 5/5 and weigh 145lbs....for so long I was insecure about my body and the way I looked because of the message that is put out there by all the reality shows, most t.v. shows, and most of the magazines. I felt for so long that I wasn't good enough, and that there was something wrong with me for not having the "perfect' body society claims us females should have. I stopped thinking that way a while back and I have learned to except and love every last lb. of my self, regardless of what the media or society has to say about it. There are many girls out there that are effected in many different ways by this kind of pathetic, ridiculous, judgmental behavior of the media and society. This kind of reaction to women who aren't that "perfect" size needs to stop, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

Kay

She actually looks great!

HOLY CROCODILE

looks like the girl behind her want to take a hit at it.What a stare.

LefsaFan

Former singer?? You guys are such jackasses.

DaveO

Sorry those hips look like she has a bus in there. maybe its the rest of the team.

She still looks good

GORGEOUS!!!! :)

JeanSummers_is_an_ass

Who wrote this, and did they even go to school? Wearing those mom jeans WERE the best thing...??? What kind of lousy grammar is that? Grade school children know better!

MyTwoCents

Tony likes a chick with a little meat on her bones.

Where There's Smoke There's Fire

I'm Telling you... she's a J A W .. Just Add Water..After 1 kid..DONE !! Heffica Simpson

HOLY CROCODILE

She is carrying her own bag? Tony is such a class act.

LOL

mom jeans were stunt to get her on the covers of magazines again...her dadager has to make money, even if it means humiliating his daughter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments