« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jessica Simpson: Curves Her Enthusiasm

2/14/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a tight Kim K. miniskirt, a happy Jessica Simpson walked the streets of NYC with boyfriend Tony Romo and showed off her sexy tanned gams.

Wearing those mom jeans were the best thing to happen to the former singer's career since "Newlyweds."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

frogs and gravel

I do not know anything about Jessica except for the factual comments I read at TMZ. However, in that
picture she looks like a mindless. smiling, Stepford Wife. She is a cutie though, especially when
not in those ridiculous mom jeans

SoCal Razzles

Jessica looks great and looks better than most women I see out in public on a daily basis. Get a life haters.

SoCal Razzles

1. Let's face it... and I bet everyone on here agrees with it... EVERY GD overweight girl (please god forgive me) is an easy lay... I remember in high school there was one teachers aide that would take care of high school and middle school boys in her car or behind a local Chinese resturant. Once I was in a line of guys that included the mayor of our town, a catholic priest and the entire junior varsity football team. This lighhearted story ends on a sad note. Several years later this woman was in her kitchen...she wore her hair in a long thick braid...any how some how the end of the braid got caught in her garbage disposal and she was decaptiated. She lived alone and they didn't find her for 3 weeks...apparently squirrels had devoured most of her body.

Have a nice day!

Posted at 5:04PM on Feb 14th 2009 by Coach Jack Dunworth

************************************************************************

Your idiotic comment just goes to show that stupidity and ignorance is truly an incurable disease...and you are infected.

WriteRight

Why does thick, curvy and well-proportioned with no stomach always equal fat in White America?

Mae West was a size 16.

Look it up.

Jessica Simpson looks awesome and very sexy!

Wanda W.

What is up with you people? Jessica Simpson may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,she may not have a good singing voice,and mercy knows, she cannot act to save her soul,but she is at least happy in her own skin. What is up with all the snarky remarks about her jeans and her weight?.......especially all those women who wrote about her. We expect that nonsense from MEN,but please,you WOMEN out there? WOMEN WILL NEVER TRULY BE FREE IF WE STILL CONTINUE TO SNIPE AT EACH OTHERS PERCEIVED FLAWS! After all, what are we WOMEN,or that other gender who still lives in a cave most of the time!!!!!

Destiny

If Jessica Simpson is fat then there alot of "Obese" women in the world! this is not considered fat. She looks like a women. remember that people get older and don't hold on to boyish figures forever. I don't know why most women want to be a stick? Why look like a 12 year old boy. Women are supposed to be sexy with Ass, boobs, thighs, and hip's. I guess different cultures..find different things attractive.

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

I'd knock the bottom outta that!!!

He's just another Idiot

Jessica always looks like a street walking tramp. Her gaining weight was all a publicity stunt to get herself back in the news. I'm sure her pimp of a father orchestrated the whole thing. Ignorant, big boob, blonde bimbos are such a thing of the past. Wonder if she is really as stupid as she appears to be? Probably !!! I guess because she can't sing, can't dance and can't act, she has to flap her big boobs around to get attention.

Pam

Would you guys PLEASE lay off the Pop Tart weight stories... you are encouraging a generation of eating disorders!!!! We are busting our buns trying to convince our teenagers to be confident with their bodies. I don't think you realize the damage you are doing making young girls/women think they have to be a size 0!!! Shame on you!

Legally Bonde

When Ophra Winrey gains weight everyone is so VERY kind and cautious with their verbage. SO WHAT, if Jessica has put on a few flattering pounds. Please "get-over-it" and comment about something MUCH MORE IMPORTANT like how to fix the ECONOMY!

sweet sue

I am so freaking tired of discussing women's weight. What the hell does weight have to do with her singing? I can't be the only one who is bored senseless with this topic.

dangimold

A. I think Jessica looks great. Nice curvy figure. Not overweight at all. Shes short. Not as easy to have long lean limbs.
B. Her singing sucks and shes as dumb as a box of bricks. We are so over watching her.
Next!

Rick

damn this bitch is getting big. You can see all the fat trying to bust out of the top of that skirt

mistysmom

I would rather not be famous then be famous for being stupid(is tuna chicken?) or looking bad(mom jeans) and sounding horrible(ALL THE TIME) This girl cannot sing.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Her father is such an azz, but he is not dumb at all. why is it she is so dumb, you think she really is dumb? Is her mother this dumb? How do you get such a scam artist as a father and end up with a daughter this dumb?