OctoMom Goes Green

2/14/2009 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom showed her support for the environment yesterday by setting up a small composting site in the backseat of her car -- known in the auto industry as "the place where children usually sit."

The pics were snapped as America's favorite mother stopped by the hospital to see her kids ... or maybe get another pregnancy test.

LL

Are you kidding? You people are sick. First you stalk innocent toddlers, now your taking pictures of the inside of cars? What the hell is wrong with you guys? Leave this woman the hell anlone already!

Whatever

OMG! This is too much! You have no business taking pics of the interior of her car! Way over the line! I think her right to privacy has been violated BIGTIME!

two cents

Thank you TMZ!!!

Keep up the GREAT work TMZ!! All of America has the right to know HOW our TAX MONEY is being used to support this FRAUD. Stalk her every night and day. Maybe now, she'll realize that all the welfare, food stamps, and donations comes at a price after all. Maybe then, she'll get a f'ing J-O-B and stop sponging off of the taxpayers. The hate runs deep with this one.

mandy

TMZ... this is not story material... the inside of her car??? if shes not mentaly stable to care for her children now she sure wont be with you guys photographing her every move.. I agree this is stalking and is actually scary....

Dixie

10. Thank you TMZ!!!

Posted at 1:23PM on Feb 14th 2009 by Nobody Important
11. someone needs to drug her up and tie her tubes

Posted at 1:24PM on Feb 14th 2009 by R
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I agree with you both.

two cents

SHUT UP you bunch of whiners. She is on public property and TMZ has every right to take photos of her, her car, her kids, etc. She hasn't paid for anything, she doesn't own anything, in effect, she and her litter are public property. They all belong to the American public, and I (as a taxpayer) demand to know where my money is going.

When is she going to be arrested for welfare fraud? When is CPS going to step in and take these children before she drowns them? When?

two cents

Quick, someone hold her down, while we rip out her uterus.

gwen

No. TMZ, keep it coming. I want to know everything the woman who costs Americans millions of dollars is doing, eating, sleeping, even when and where she goes to the bathroom. You will probably be the site that manages to get Social Services to intervene and have these kids pulled from this clearly mentally ill woman's home. Don't change a thing. Keep on here..she wanted fame and now she has it and the price for that is..NO PRIVACY WHATSOEVER!!

Stay on her like white on rice..she has already begun to reveal herself as a narcissistic psycho as she gets her nails done while owing the hospital millions. Any dirt you find out, let us know because most of us want to know outside of begging for money on her website, what is she doing with her money and for sure these kids aren't safe. I will say the only thing I won't do is buy any books this psycho writes and I won't be watching any reality shows she might score becase of her craziness but I will read TMZ to see what she is pulling.

jogo

I see a Bank of America deposit/withdrawal slip - our taxpayer dollars hard at work!

Seriously, why isn't CPS investigating this fruitcake???

Southern

Cmon, leave the lady alone. Agree or not, which I don't, for her kids sakes ... just back off. I dont care what's in Puffy's car, don't show me what's in this lady's car. You guys are grabbing at straws.

elle

I just saw the dateline story. They had pics of her from several years ago, when she had normal lips. She should have left them alone. She looks like Donald Duck now.

The taxpayer money that she used to have her lips done should have been used for her disabled children - like it was supposed to have been. Unless of course she paid for the lips with the student loan money.

What a psycho. Social Services definitely needs to be involved to make sure those 14 children are cared for properly.

Erica

She's not the only one with a nasty vehicle. Nasty, messy folks.

Kay

I hear she offered Angelina Jolie the pick of the litter if she becomes her friend on Facebook.

Diane

My question is how did she pay for the nice vehicle? The same source as her plastic surgery, IVF treatments, nail salon visits, etc.? I think an FBI check on her would be a good idea if they already aren't.

CAL TAXPAYER

All you people defending her privacy MUST NOT be from California. As a CALIFORNIA TAX PAYER single with NO DEPENDENTS - I am footing a good portion of her bill. I want to see what she is doing and am outraged that CPS has not been involved. How come she can six kids in a tiny house and my parents who have 20 acres have to get a kennel liscence for four dogs? Which are not on welfare!

This whole situation is maddening. As a native Californian it is a disgrace.

TMZ PLEASE keep up the good work! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE OUR MONEY IS GOING!