Chris Brown: So Sorry

2/15/2009 4:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownIt only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

A spokesperson for Rihanna declined to comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52

michelle my belle

number 571
thanks for the puke worthy blog
oh my poor stomache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2039 days ago

michelle my belle

number 576
one word:
repulsive

2039 days ago

michelle my belle

578
finally a rational voice

2039 days ago

elaina

First of all let just be real for a mint we all do things that we wish that we could take back but we can't and iam sick of everyone judgeing him. he did something wrong what would you like him to do kill himself i mean that what.
white people would want anyway secordle there are women out there who hit man so i want guys to hit a woman back if she hit you first. Stop judge chirs brown for real iam sick of it

2039 days ago

Left broken wing

Well said, Stacie1420! (#600)
Overindulged punk doesn't care about anyone but himself!

2039 days ago

babymamadrama

I DO NOT BUY CHRIS SORRY A$$ OF AND APOLOGY THAT HE IS TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO BUY INTO. HE NEED TO BE ON T.V EVERY HOUR CRYING LIKE A BIG A$$ BABY THAT HE IS .TELLING RIHANNA HOW SO SORRY HE IS FOR WHAT HE DONETO HER. HE SHOULD BE CRYING SO HARD TO WHERE HE CAN'T EVEN CATCH HIS BREATH. AND GREEN SKNOT SHOULD BE RUNNING OUT OF HIS NOSE, THEN MYBE SOMEONE MITE BELIEVE HIM THEN........ HE NEED TO BE DOING THIS RIGHT OUT SIDE OF HER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF I WAS RIHANNA I WOULD SAY TO HIM; YOU LOOK SO DUM RIGHT NOW STANDING OUT SIDE MY HOUSE. TRYING TO APOLOGIZE. YOUR SO UGLY WHEN CRYING (PLEASE JUST CUT IT OUT.BECAUSE IT'S SO OVER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2039 days ago

demarie6

You know what? No one REALLY knows how things went down and transpired between the two of them to make her injuries so grotesque and/or strange. For instance, she has "bite marks" on her hand... but for all we know she was gripping his keys in them and wouldn't let them go (NOT saying he should've bit her per say, but it's easy to see how when people fight things get out of hand), or she may have been pulling on him first and grabbed his phone and threw it so he lost it and started hitting her. He doesn't seem like a classic "abuser" with a pattern of hitting, controling her, never letting her do her own thing, etc. He just sounds like a young kid who lost it and is sorry. And it's all the people on here speculating and talking down about them that gave them the reason to try to keep the relationship a secret in the first place. No one can really understand the ties between a man and a woman, celebrity or not, and we shouldn't be judging him so harshly without all the details.

2039 days ago

angie

ii love yuhh chriss buht at leasttt yuh sedd SORRY and i fogive yuh for daht buht itss ruininq ya career!!! ii love you CHRiS!

2039 days ago

angie

we all love yuh CHRIS and ii forgive yuh kus yuh sed SORRY! buht itss goinq to ruin ya career!!

2039 days ago

Xx Living Dead Girl xX

I love how everyone is so ready to judge when they don't know what happened. Maybe he didn't come out sooner cause he knew people would give him a chance and just start judging/attacking him. I would like to see what he says, even if he is guilty I'm still his fan no matter what. People learn from their mistakes. CHRIS ROCKS

2039 days ago

Xx Living Dead Girl xX

People need to stop acting like they were there in the car with them two. You weren't there so stop talking like you were. Its so dumb how people are saying " I was his true fan, but if it comes out to be true i will no longer be his fan." Hello true fans support them no matter what. He is young i mean it doesn't justify what he did but we all make mistake we wish we had never committed......but reality is things happen. Why be so hard on him he is a human being and he has the right like everyone of us to make mistakes and learn from them. He siad "Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong," Media always makes things bigger than they should be, all I'm saying this is his personal life and we shouldn't be all up in it. I swear there's worste things out their. People should stop judging who are we to judge we are not GOD. As for Rihanna hopes she is doning fine but all i can say is she knew what she got into since she allegedly said this was an ongoing and escalating abusive reslationship. I will always be CB's FAN no matter what, and for all those people saying that they are no longer CB's fans well it's because you truly never were.

2039 days ago