"Dog" Chapman -- Lien on Me

2/15/2009 12:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

pinhead

"trying to get in touch with the IRS to clear up the matter."
How does one try to get in touch with the IRS, do they move around a lot?

judy

The word "trying" made me laugh. The IRS is very easy to get in touch with.
This guy is a loser. A&E should dump this show permanently.

puhllleeez

That mullet-sporting bumpkin needs to get off national television and go back to Redneckville.

Lycan

These people have to be the biggest fakers out there. All this holy roler crap and look at em. I don't know what the appeal is with them that people are so taken. They grossly misuse a religious format in a completely self serving way and it's well....idiotic. Player is the word that comes to mind. Well that and tacky. It's like old washed up WWE meets GLOW wanna be that just never made it....lol Moral of the story...Kids STAY IN SCHOOL!

SUN

We owe the IRS, and I can guarantee you... they have been trying to get in touch with him!!! He needs to pay-up like everyone else.

ZhuZhu

Doug must want an Obama cabinet post.

Lenn K.

I can't watch his show because all I ever hear is his racist rant. The IRS is simple call, IF you to make it. Repo Beth's huge rack.

rachelle

He's "trying" to get in touch with thr IRS? Believe me, if you owe THAT much money - THEY get in touch with you!!!!

Jane Doe

This makes him qualified to head the Treasury Dept. Go Dog.

All kidding aside, I am certain the federal government will understand that it was a mistake and invoke the "Rangel, Daschle, Geithner," rule.

richards

Meth faces can't be counted on to keep things current.

chalkoutline

12. This makes him qualified to head the Treasury Dept. Go Dog.

Posted at 12:55PM on Feb 15th 2009 by NoBama

I am so sick of the double standard. Anyone care for some tea from Boston?

Ooooo Noooo!

Obama should tap him for an open cabinet post -- I hear Commerce Secretary position is now available.

just'sayin

Him and his wife are so wierd...His fat wife with boobs that could drag the ground and his bald head and ugly face. What is wrong with them. Such losers!

sokrmom

Blame it on Turbo Tax!!!!

know it all

Oh...how I hope this is true..Would enjoy nothing more then to see this guy "UNDER THE GUN"..AGAIN The thought of more jail time for this putz really makes my imagination soar.Why A@E put him back on the air after his racist rant is beyond me..It must be that "Whores like to stand around on the same corner"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments