Katy to Benji:

Vaginas Preferred

2/15/2009 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever been out with a hot chick on Valentine's Day and thought you were definitely gonna score, right before she yells to the crowd, "Happy Vagina Day ... F**k boys. We don't need boys -- we got girls!"?

Click to view!
Yeah, welcome to Benji Madden's world at Lavo in Las Vegas last night.

Click to view!

bellasara

woooowww, obviously a bunch of HATERS. if you dont have anything decent to say, why dont u just STFU?! pretty simple, i think...

LOVE YOU KATY
=]

1976 days ago

puhllleeez

Benji seems like a decent guy, why does he keep going after these Celebri-whores? First Paris and now this one. I can't believe there are no nice girls in H-wood!

octomom's 6th born

i always thought of benji as a poser. i put him in the same class as k-fed

Elektra

another couple of losers.

Gigi

I don't get it !!! why is it necesary to put a beep on every explicit word they say????

everyone always say that in america everything is possible but when it comes to pictures with nudity they put a star over it. when it comes to explicit words in a video like the F-word they put a beeeeep over it.

Don't you people know that it's very annoying and it makes you people look like sissy's. i really thougth you had something like freedom of speech or something like that????

.:Loki 4Ever:.

She's definitely enjoying her 15 mins of fame, i'm already getting sick of her....

and Benji is just as worthless. Who cares about these people??

kelley

God she is such an ass! I wish she'd jusr shut up and go back to church!

ValoHalo

I never liked Katy Perry, she can't sing, and she is overrated!

Anita

Benji totally rocks. I wanna suck on his sexxy tattoos and violate him in every imaginable way.
He is super studly.

Anita

omg Benji is one of the hottest rockers alive and he is totally good looking. I love Benji.

Anita

No one can say anything bad about Benji Madden.

He is a really good guy and Good Charlotte is a great band.

Anita

I liked Paris and Benji as a couple and I'm sorry it did not work out.

Katy I don't like but what the hell Benji has needs. He can always put a pillow over her face or stuff something in her mouth to keep her from singing while doing her.

Anita

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BENJI !!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!

Anita

Good Charlotte gives good music !!

Good Charlotte worldwide!!

Anita

Benji is a gorgeous hunk of manhood. The Madden twins rock and so does their band.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments