Marc Anthony/J.Lo Avoid V-Day Massacre

2/15/2009 1:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

By not divorcing, J.Lo and Marc Anthony arguably had a better Valentine's Day than all those gangsters who were brutally murdered by Al Capone. But it's J.Lo, so ... it's debatable.

Marc Anthony, J Lo
The couple finally killed rumors of their impending Valentine's Day divorce by being pictured yesterday with their twins. The adorable dude on the right looks like he's right out of "Mad Magazine."

According to the media, J.Lo will only get divorced on holidays, so they're safe until St. Patrick's day.

TOOT

FUTURE LARGE ASS' FAAAAAAKE FAMILY

Janecny@msn.com

Jennifer Lopez taste in clothing for her children,just goes to show that money doesn't mean you know how to dress your children in good taste. A baby boy should not be dressed like a forty years old man.

MyComets

I have NEVER commented on ANYONE EVER - BUT, (and I'm very sorry), but those 2 children are extremely UGLY!!! Even with one attractive parent (her), you would think that they would be semi-cute??

George William Gockel

Jennifer Lopez better divorce Skeletor for good!!!! Jennifer Lopez better marry for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't give out too much information. And I also won't give out way too much information. When I wil be in New York City this summer for part of my vacation.

suedar

I THINK SHE HAS ANOTHER BUN IN THE OVEN!

polly purebred

You could probably feed a small country for what those kids outfits must have cost.

Joana

for me the twin look weird
i dont know but they are not cute
sorry jlo you are beautiful but Marc te jodio los nene =/

Woody McBreairty

I will never understand why these people have the need to parade their children (and themselves) around like they were circus freaks, and why they have the need to live their private lives in public, unlike most people who value the sacredness of their personal and private affairs and who would never drag their children around to use as props to gain attention and publicity. I think it is some kind of ego sickness , the need to be the center of attention, that they can't control and would probably need help to overcome. But we know that will never happen....

tmf

When all else fails, just fake it.

fka

They're just annoying. Just disappear already...

LORI

Divorcing or not Divorcing?

Foreigner with a brain

The kids are so ugly...ouch!

2046 days ago

Britney is a washed up piece of trash

Those poor kids, they look like their father...ewwwwwww

AS

Mad magazine!! The dude in the magazine is faf better looking.

Originalkat

Looks great and wow....definitely looking pregnant in that dress which seems to be the same style she was wearing before announcing she was pg even though you could see it. I hope this is the last marriage for both of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments