« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nicole Kidman -- Not Worth Fighting Over

2/15/2009 4:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise and Keith Urban, the former and current husbands of Nicole Kidman, came face-to-face during the driver's meeting today at the Daytona 500, according to TMZ spies.

Tom Cruise, Keith Urban

Cruise, who's at the NASCAR event to drive the race's pace car, and Urban, who's playing a concert at the race, squared off -- you would think to talk about the whole wife swap thing.

But our spies say the country singer and Scientolostar shook hands and had a few laughs -- probably about sharing a bed with Nicole and treating the inevitable frostbite that comes after such a risky move.

And ain't this sweet -- Connor went up to chew the fat with Keith.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mary

Gee they act like adults and you mock them? Nice. You should try it sometime. Jerks.

julie

Yep, tmz strikes again. I'm tired of the JR. HIGH SCHOOL crap. But then again, maybe this sight is aimed at that age group? 12 - 13 year olds? Or could it be that the writters only have the mental capacity of 12-13 year olds? I'm just saying.

Mike

Stop being so absolutely horrible and demeaning to Nicole Kidman - what has she personally ever done to anyone to deserve such harsh comments? She's done nothing to have such mean cruel-hearted people commenting on her life. Stop it now. No wonder we can never have world peace ever because so much unnecessary criticism like this keeps happening.

TORI

Why wouldn't Connor speak to Keith, he's married to his mother and is his stepdad. He sees his mother so he most likely sees Keith to. That's called getting along!!!!!

Sharona

Believe me she is so much better off!!

Sharona

What were they suppose to do. They acted like gentlemen........something Cruise isn't too familiar with.

Annie, From Australia

Hey Rufus , "Stop Bitch'n !

monica

They seem like two mature adults - Tom is a hunk and a half- bet he's so glad to be rid of wax face - at least he's shown what a good parent he is to have the children.

vic

What a cheap potshot about Nicole and the men in her life, and your comments were below anyone's dignity. I thought this site had some integrity, but I was wrong.

Terryeo

TMZ is an equal opportunity hater.

JJ

So? They have both moved on and are being adults. No story here, TMZZZZ. Stop trying to make something out of nothing.

BabbaJay

Hey, TMZ, do you take requests? Can you ask Tom how to spot a thaytan? I think I worked for one but I'm not really sure. Is there any "tells"?

tia

Good for you, Tom, Keith and Connor! You are wonderful role models, now if the rest of the world could just catch on! Nicole is my hero; both beautiful and smart ,

kakee

I don't like Nicole or what she had done to her face and lips. She looks so fake and frozen. Conner probably greeted Keith, because it's probably the second time he's met him since the wedding! Since Tom is the caretaker for the kids, I don't think the ex has the time now to see them.

Madeleine

I am not name calling TMZ or anything like that BUT....I've seen pictures of Demi Moore with Ashton Kutchner and Bruce willis on picnics together, usually with Ashton holding some overgrown willis kid and nothing was said about that, why Nicole Kidman and why your reference to her being cold, you know that how? I read your columns for the same reason everyone else does, I like Gpossip and I'm a nosey hole but sometimes yours is a little lopsided and mean spirited,
I'm just saying. Since Tom and Nicole have a mutual interest in their children and she now has her own child, there really is no reason for any fighting or meaness, they both have what they want. Kieth seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he doesn't want any trouible for Niclole,unlike some people at TMZ. :-}.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments