Brangelina to OctoMom -- Bring It On!

2/16/2009 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Jolie-Pitts ... once running neck-and-neck with OctoMom -- now they're eating her dust. Last night outside Katsuya, Brad had a message for the doppleganger/mother of 14, Nadya Suleman: It's on like Donkey Kong.

Brangelina: Click to watch
Angelina was predictably silent on the proposition.

Sarah C.

What a lame video. TMZ must really be hurting for posts.

Disgusting

#15 is hilarious. They are grotesquely overpaid so they are ripping off the public because there's only so much wealth to go around. Funny that these two exploit and profit from the issue of world poverty yet they keep hoarding massive amounts of money. They could put their money where their mouths are and direct that money to starving kids instead of creating even more kids and adding to overpopulation. What ego and hypocrisy. Also the higher their salaries the more you pay for movies, dvds, etc

CMJNM

#39 You should probably do some research before you say something that makes you look so stupid. Brad and Angie have given away millions and millions of dollars for their charities. They DO put their money where their mouth is. Look something up before you post some dumb-ass comment.

ariane

actually, to the people who are so convinced, that Brad and Ange are looking for paparazzis in Hollywood, you guys are so wrong about them. They are not in Hollywood at that moment. They are at the Brentwood katsuya and ther eare barely ever paparazzi there. I live around the corner from there and my son walks the dogs in Brentwood all the time and sometimes I go with him and when we pass katsuya lots of times there are some famous people. It is the only sushi place around that is decent. And why would they not like to go to a place with a beautiful ambiente? If you got nothing smart to say or don't know the facts, you always got the option to say nothing and keep some dignity. I met Brad once with said son and he adored the kid so much, because he LOVES children in a clean, non-Jackson way.
The way he fell in love with a random kid instantly showed me his desire for a family. That was many years ago, and he lives his dream now. He does his work, keeps his family together, minds his own business aside of trying to help society with his charity work, and that is that! Pretty 'boring' for sensationalists. When he met my kid, if it had been not my kid, bnut a piece of furnishing or a pair of glasses, I would have given it to him, because of how excited he was. It's just, that naturally, I wasn't going to just hand him my kid over, but his love and need for one was all over his face and I think before he had his own, he must have restrained himself from kidnapping one of those cute kids he comes across in life. In essence he is a healthy human being, who got his priorities straight compared to those sick self-centered actors or other people in our society, that are so into themselves and thus sick (selfishness is the road to mental sickness) and don't even know what matters in life. Later on, they have nothing meaningful in life and wished they were dead already as dead as they are on the insdie. FAMILY is LOVE and GOD'S BLESSING to us.

Sandy

Brad you are just as sick as Angie is, Really look at the ugly whore your with, and she is so skinny she looks like a boy with big lips. And you left your wife for her get your eyes checked ass hole.

Dan

you can see these kind of broods every day. Just go to a church on a Sunday and look at all the irresponsible people with tons of children because of their stupidity with birth control..

a lot of them would put Octo-Mom to shame!

Dan

you can see these kind of broods every day. Just go to a church on a
Sunday and look at all the irresponsible people with tons of children
because of their stupidity/beliefs with birth control..

a lot of them would put Octo-Mom to shame!

Dan

I think you need to get your eyes checked Sandy! Go outside and take a poll of about 50 guys and ask them which one they'd rather be with.

Hands down, Jolie would win (probably unanimously).

2023 days ago

Her parents are doing the right thing

Angie and Brad making a comment about this mom? What are they some kind of role models on parenting? Hey Brangelina, I am a Justice of the Peace. How about doing the right thing for your kids by getting married? Happy to help you on this end. Or are you waiting until you buy a kid from every country?

Dyna

Haha, Brad and Angelina have become a complete joke and everyone knows it. Comparing crazy Angie to Octo-Mom isn't a very long stretch. They are both trying to fill the void in their life by collecting babies. And stupid Brad couldn't even come up with anything clever to say. He has no thoughts of his own, he only knows how to repeat things that people tell him to say. If you catch him off guard and he hasn't rehearsed his response, this is what you get from him. Stupidity.

Mike

"what's" on? I thought these two morons wanted nothing to do with the story? Whatever gets them in the media right?

Mike

xanten really needs to get a life

Just sayin

I guess Brangelina now understand how a lot of us see them. Not always pretty when you see yourself in a mirror.

v

wow, xanten, um, you should calm it down a bit...your whole little blurb there has this super strange vibe to it, like you know Brad personally from a 2 minute run in you had with him years ago.

ariane

it's not about knowing them personally, but on a very regular basis you get a pretty good idea about people you meet based on watching them act or interact with people. Whether it is brad Pitt or if it is the guy collecting cans in my alley, once you meet a person for a few minutes you get what their about. Whatever 'vibe' you get just from my post, how much more of a vibe do I get when observing people. You can 'feel' someone, if they are happy, sad, jealous, content, arrogant, slow, greedy, generous, etc. And at that moment my son met him, I felt something sad in him, the way he was happy to meet my kid, but the way he turned around and told me a few times how truly sweet my kid is, there was a look and tone that without envy said;"that is what I am wishing for'. Is that so strange for me to have picked up? I actually predicted to my friends back then, that he won't stick with the Jennifer woman if they are not ahving any kids soon. And boom, a year later, no surprise, he went for the woman with the family. Perhaps European people are more intuitive, but it is truly not unusual to figure out people in no time. I don't have his info nor am I in any way connected to them, I am just happy for them and for the fact that their kids have a daddy and a mummy! I am sure it must be hard for them money or no money to make it happen with so many kids. Hopefully it will last forever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments