« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cops: UFC Legend Has Finally Meth His Match

2/16/2009 9:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

KimoHe's kicked the crap out of all sorts of UFC fighters, but now Kimo Leopoldo is battling a serious drug charge.

TMZ has learned the famously tatted MMA badboy was arrested by Tustin police Monday afternoon after they spotted the 6'3", 235 lb fighter wearing a Long Beach Police Dept. jumpsuit, complete with patches and a cloth badge -- a badge only cops are allowed to wear. The officers -- the real officers -- then searched Kimo's ride, where they claim to have found "a small amount of what is believed to be meth."

Kimo, who famously lost to Royce Gracie in UFC 3, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and is still in police custody. Cops say there will also be an investigation into where the 41-year-old got his hands on the LBPD gear.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DJ

Kimo is a washed up has been. Anyone that watches and follows MMA will understand what I am saying. This does not surprise me in the least bit. MMA fighters are getting involved in all sorts of things to increase strength and energy. I am saying this because I train at a very recognized studio and have witnessed this stuff first hand.

1970 days ago

Buck Ofama

NEVER HEARD OF THIS DOOD.

1970 days ago

handymike

Kimo's a biatch......he got owned by Gracie, too f'ing funny!

1970 days ago

omg!omg!

HE IS HOT AS HELL...ID BANG THAT LIKE A SCREEN DOOR THAT BIG BOY

1970 days ago

Biased information

For Presidents Day. Enjoy!

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder." George Washington

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." Thomas Jefferson

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." James Madison

"An honorable defeat is better than a dishonorable victory." Millard Filmore

"We have nothing in our history or position to invite aggression; we have everything to beckon us to the cultivation of relations of peace and amity with all nations." Franklin Pierce

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" Abraham Lincoln

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." James Garfield

"We Americans have no commission from God to police the world." Benjamin Harrison

"If you want to make enemies, try to change something." Woodrow Wilson

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin D Roosevelt

"If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity." John F Kennedy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." Gerald Ford

"The best way to enhance freedom in other lands is to demonstrate here that our democratic system is worthy of emulation." James Carter

"America is too great for small dreams." Ronald Reagan

1970 days ago

Kid Charisma

This jacka$$ is 4 months late to a Halloween party. He should have picked up a dozen kripsy kremes....he probably could have pulled it off.

1970 days ago

Blueblu4u

Conducting an experiment to see how much texts I get in one month. Looking forward to see what the world has to say. Text me anything you want and spread the word!. Looking forward to hearing from you. Serious texts only please. JUST TYPE IN “TEXT EXPERIMENT DAMIEN” IN YOUTUBE OR METACAFE.

1970 days ago

jacke_2010

He is one of my favorite celebrities, well, has he found her match on richmatchmaking. com till now?

1970 days ago

Party 'till you die!

And Kimo's buddy and fighting partner was that other MMA star that was also guilty of a vicious rape. I can't remember his name, but it was the Asian guy who threw the lethal hats in the James Bond flick (Odd Jobs?). I guess that big ol' Jesus tat on his back makes him like all of the other tweeker thugs who sport similar tats on their bodies. F'ing hypocrites!

1970 days ago

Peter Harris

I have a police uniform fetish, wish can I get a hot uniform like that so that I can play around in the bedroom wearing it! At least if I had a kinky cop uniform, I'd wear it at home in private, only some methhead idiot would wear it out in public.

Thanks for ruining the fetish for the rest of us.

1970 days ago

Jimmy

Police uniforms can be purchaed by ANY one at www.galls.com !! Some investigative police department!!!
Don't get caught with sugar packets from Starbucks!!

1969 days ago

RYAN

Everyone is so quick to judge. I've known Kimo since 1996. All these years Kimo has had a drug problem on and off- and that's sad, but also not uncommon for athletes or celebs that experience the extreme ups and downs of that natural high and low. What the majority of people do not know is that Kimo is one of the gentlest nicest fighters in the world. Everyone in Huntington Beach knows that. He was one of the first and best MMA fighters in the world. It's just a real sad story and very sad to see Kimo look the way he does now. Oh, and the Coward says he looks like a retarded weasel... go back in your hole you little sorry-ass coward peasant. You will get yours some day when you open your suck to someone on the street and they rip the skin off your babyface with their teeth. - M060 USMC Hit Squad - Semper fi. Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will. Something Cowards will never understand.

1969 days ago

calyx93

Muscles, meth and a cop outfit? Sounds like he was on the way to a paid trick to me. I have no trouble imagining him tweaked out of his mind being rode hard in a sling.

1969 days ago