Katie Couric Grants TMZ Photog Final Wish

2/16/2009 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Our NYC camera guy spotted Katie Couric while she was on the phone with another TMZ photog: Rory. Seems Rory is smitten with Katie and asked his compadre to tell her he wanted to spend a "lost weekend" with her. But in translation, our NYC dude told Couric it was Rory's "last days." Katie was merciful.

Click to view!

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!! IM BACK>>>HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

she looks better

oh lucky us... toofast is back. What a life, nothing better to do than wait for a new post on TMZ. Get a life, you are annoying!!!

toofastforyou!

thank you # 2 for the kind word's, your now my # 1 buddy...

she looks better

very very sad that your #1 buddy is someone online that don't even like you, do you know anyone that's not on the TMZ blogs?

christin

Katie Couric is over in popularity.

She is ugly, is annoying, and is not viable in any regard.

Caty ROse

Aww that's mean TMZ...oh well, when aren't you? Lol props to the camera guy!

yazzie

This FAKE PHONEY OLD GOAT is back . PLEASE!

Democrats are evil

All you democrats are a bunch of dysfunctional twerps.

yazzie

I cant take her at all. I used to like her until she really thought she was just to big for the other network. Katie Full Of Herself thought she would change the news at CBS that she was just all of the shows answers . WOW how wrong could she have been. Hey Katie let the air out of your head and crawl back over to your pal Ann and Matt the other fakes .....i am not sure who is more fake Ann or YOU? It is close!

csj

she should tell cicely tyson to lose the swimmies

razzledazzle

I didn't know she was so nice - and unpretentious.

Downlow

Katy is gotto going on! Today looses when she went to CBSS station. Sorry but is nothing but kind words for great laday Katy!

toofastforyou!

wow, she is a coo chick with lots of spunk

The Dude

Katy is a hot cougar mama. She may be a little kinky as I remember she was gigling when she got her colonoscopy (She did it on video for her old show). when something is that far up your butt and it makes you gigle..........

2nd... Toofastforyou has bought another bag of meth and will be commenting first for the next 24 to 48 hours until he passes out. Expect delerious and non sensible replies after about 24 hours. I don't know him or know this for sure. but, he tends to comment over 24 hours straight. I don't know anything else that would keep him up that long and make him sound like an idiot at the same time......

Criss Angels Girl

#2 LOL!!!!!

Oh I wish I could buy Katie for what she is worth and sell her for what she THINKS she is worth! I would be the next Warren Buffet. Ugh, she is sickening!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments