Larry and His Little Anna

2/16/2009 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A week after the two-year anniversary of Anna Nicole Smith's death, Larry Birkhead made his way through LAX security this weekend with his biological daughter Dannielynn in his arms.

Howard K. Stern was nowhere in sight.

skhg

She's a beautiful little girl. It's Larry that I don't trust. Something about him I don't like at all. Like he's putting on a big front for everyone. Seeing pics. of him with that little girl, makes me feel very uncomfortable. I simply don't think he's the person he comes off to be.

2021 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

All two year olds are cute. DL is cute now, but she is lookin moreandmore like her pug-faced dad imo

Lori Peters

What a beautiful little girl.

Manda

Why are people so ignorant? She's a beautiful child! To sit there and say that she looks "retarded" or that she will grow up to be "fat and a slut"... you people really just showed your maturity there! Seriously, grow up! Just because her mother had some problems doesn't mean that she will have the same problems.... I have to wonder what issues some of you people have that makes you appear to be mentally challenged.....?

She's a beautiful little girl and Larry appears to be doing a great job! Keep it up!

Ellie Mae Clampett

She looks exactly like her mom. Larry seems like a good dad, so hopefully she won't repeat the mistakes her mom made.

SoCal Razzles

Anyone who bashes on little kids is a COMPLETE LOSER and HAS ISSUES. You think you're funny but you just look stupid posting comments like that.

Dannielynn is a beautiful and healthy little girl with her whole life ahead of her...I hope she becomes a brain surgeon just so she can lob out the brains of some of you FOOLS.

Stop being jealous of a 2 year old.

bsp

Americans have a bad enough name around the world for their ignorant and rude attitudes, the people who are being mean to a two year old are just confirming it. Think you would want to show a little better!! Unfortunately it's you few who wreck it for those of you who are decent, maybe you should stuff a sock in it!!! Especially since you have a good president who might clean up everything, don't break down his hard work by coming off as a uneducated soulless idiot!!

Now Hiring

I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me

'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye

I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing

'Cause I've got a golden ticket

2021 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

She is so cute I know Larry is having fun spending her money he is such an ass !!!!

Law101

7. You can tell she will be fat and a slut.

Posted at 10:09AM on Feb 16th 2009 by k

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
k, POST #7,

YOU MUST BE THE MOST HATE FULL PERSON!!! THAT IS A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY ABOUT THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE OR HER LIFE WILL BE LIKE??

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS, SHE HAS A DADDY THAT LOVES HER AND TAKES CARE OF HER (THANK GOD).
ALL "FATHERS" ARE NOT LIKE HIM.

ANYBODY CAN "FATHER" A CHILD, IT TAKES A SPECIAL MAN TO STEP UP, AND BE A "DADDY".

MOST PARENTS, WHO ARE "NORMAL" WANT BETTER FOR THEIR CHILDREN.

PRAY FOR GOD TO HELP YOU, TO BE SO MISERABLE TO VERBALLY ATTACK A LITTLE GIRL!!!

I COULD SAY A LOT OF THINGS....

I'LL SAY THIS............... k, MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR MISERABLE SOUL.

tia

Beautiful girl. Larry seems like a good father, thank God she has him.

Law101

43. Larry always looks so untidy. He needs a decent hair cut and some better looking clothing. Or at least clothing that doesn't look like it is wrinkled and potentially dirty.

Posted at 11:41AM on Feb 16th 2009 by Harriet
Harriet, #43,

FYI,
I am a mom, my number one concern is to get my children ready (it takes longer).
SORRY TO TELL YA, BUT AS A PARENT YOU DON'T ALWAYS LOOK AS GOOD AS YOUR CHILD DOES.
MY CHILDREN COME FIRST.

AND YES, MY CHILDREN USUALLY ALWAYS GET SOMETHING ON MY CLOTHES TOO.

stacie

she is a beautiful little girl

SoCal Razzles

Stop with the stupid dating site references already.

Nobody cares...and nobody believes you.

FAIL.

2020 days ago

sick puppy

She is absolutely gorgeous. Lovely eyes and yes she looks like Anna. Beautiful.

ALL CHILDREN no matter what should be loved and not made to feel bad.

The ADULTS that are posting such awful things on here to make yourselves feel bigger and better and more powerful. You are the lowest of the low.

To wish such bad things on a child you don't know or have ever met is despicable.

get a grip on reality people.

Congratulations TMZ you have done it again. You are seriously pushing what is responsible behaviour to allow these comments to be made about a child.

Last week a Koala bear this week a 2 year old. Hope you all feel special.

2020 days ago