Larry and His Little Anna

2/16/2009 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A week after the two-year anniversary of Anna Nicole Smith's death, Larry Birkhead made his way through LAX security this weekend with his biological daughter Dannielynn in his arms.

Howard K. Stern was nowhere in sight.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

why?

Anna's daughter is a spitting image of her mom. I feel very sorry for her though because she doesn't have a clue of what is in store for her. Her dad has been pimping her out since birth and will just continue to do so. He obviously sees her as a cash cow. How very sad. The same thing was done to Brittney Spears by her parents, they let her go slutty very early and look what happened. People are just plain sick with greed. On to another observation, every time we see pics of the Jolie/Pitt clan we see little Zahara looking miserable, has that child ever once smiled in her life? What is the problem with her, is she challenged or something?

1988 days ago

doobie

Wow what an absolutely perfect little girl!! I don't understand why people can't just leave her alone and keep their nasty comments to themselves. Larry is doing a wonderful job raising this little girl. He deserves all our praise for the efforts he is making in order to give his daughter as normal a childhood is possible. It is my sincerest hope that she will grow up happy and healthy and will have learned from the mistakes her mom made and not repeat them herself. With Larry being such a devoted father she stands an excellent chance of growing up a well rounded, healthy little girl. I also don't understand why people are still hating on Anna Nicole. Yes I think some of the choices she made and the activities she engaged in were crazy and I did not agree with them but we can all think that way. We are normal everyday citizens. She was a celebrity. How can anyone say negative against remarks against her? I know I can't because it wasn't my life, I never walked a day in her shoes the same as anyone else. I can't honestly say that if I were in her shoes and my life was that hectic that I wouldn't be guilty of making the same mistakes she did. Some of her mistakes may have ended her life all to soon but she is in heaven now with her son and is watching over her daughter. May you rest in peace Anna. Your daughter is beautiful and has a very loving father watching over her and protecting her. He's making you proud,

1988 days ago

Bobbi

omg this little girl is soo sweet....and larry is lookin pretty good himself....

1988 days ago

Bethany Sweet

What a beautiful little girl! I hope she does not follow in her mommy's footsteps.

1988 days ago

Ami

WHY won't they use some of that money on that girls lazy eye already??? Cute kid though..

1988 days ago

Law101

OMG........WHAT A GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL!

ANNA AND DANIEL, I KNOW YOU ARE BOTH TOGETHER IN HEAVEN :)

ANNA, I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY SEEING YOUR DAUGHTER BEING CARED FOR BY HER DAD IN SUCH A LOVING WAY.

WAY TO GO LARRY, KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK AT THE HARDEST AND MOST IMPORTANT AND REWARDING JOB IN THE WORLD, BEING A GOOD DAD :)

PRAYERS TO YOU ALL.

1988 days ago

that 'razzo is a RAT.

****and for those loosers out there that say i hope she doesnt choose the wrong path.. well lets see... starting out in lil bumpkinville trailer court... and starting out a milionaire.... im thinking no.. she wont be desperate enough to resort to taking her clothes off for fame and fortune.*** unless you were raised poor, you have no right to judge.last i checked there doesnt seem to be a ST. in front of your names!!! saints dont rad tmz...

-----

LOL - Yeah, starting out a millionaire means you'll never take your clothes off for fame and fortune, right? Ever hear of Paris Hilton? Hmm? No? Maybe you should Google her.

Little DL is being shoved into a world where taking off your clothes for money is the norm. That's how she's growing up, with the cameras recording her every move, and before you know it she'll probably become addicted to the attention and do anything to keep it, including taking her clothes off for the camera, if that's what people want from her. She'll have the money to party at a young age, the same way Daniel did, the same way Anna did, the same way Paris Hilton does. And she's going to be growing up in an environment where making a spectacle of yourself means more money.

It's not a big leap to believe she'll turn into another Paris Hilton, or another Anna Nicole, for that matter. That kid is not going to grow up normal. She's growing up in front of the camera in Hollywood with a daddy who sells pictures of her in order to earn a living. Not a great start for Dannielynn.

Not that I'm JUDGING.

1988 days ago

Jfitzger44

I have to say one thing. The people who are calling this little girl retarded need to grow up!! How dare you pick on an innocent child. I dont care who her mother was and what she was but dont U DARE pick on this beautiful little girl who wasnt asked to be brought into this world!! Maybe you are the retard. But she clearly is not and shes too young to speak for herself so leave her alone. Shes beautiful and deserves a normal life.

1988 days ago

notfooled

You freaks of nature who would attach a child and say the things you have, are twisted and lower than low.

She is a beautiful little girl, who lost her mom before she could even know her. I feel bad for her, but not near as bad as I do for the kids YOU might bring into the world.

1988 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Do you really think the Tom Cruse's ,Suri or Gwenyth Paltrow's Apple will be allowed to play with DL and her notoriety ? NO ! She'll be outcast before she starts kindergarten because of HKS and LB.

1988 days ago

d to the izzle

Larry. Move back to Louisville and give your child a normal life.

1988 days ago