OctoMom Gets Assistance with One of Her Kids

2/16/2009 1:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her manicured hands occupied with fast food takeout, Octomommie dearest Nadya Suleman had her father carry one of her kids for her this weekend.

If you were an unemployed, artificially inseminated, Jolie-lipped mother of fourteen on a press tour, you'd need help too.

Bex

nedsgirl

Send a couple over to me.... I couldn't have kids and would have loved to even have ONE nevermind a few..... this woman is NUTS and those children (all of them) deserve better...

kabelladonna

95. kabelladonna- 91--that is ridiculous and untrue. Of course she is getting donations. They are helping babies, idiot.
___________________________________________
Then you are not paying attention to the news on TV and on the radio. Several stories have aired about the baby product companies staying away from this train wreck. They don't want the negative publicity and the backlash from the public. She's getting a few donations from IDIOTS who supoprt her and give on her website. What they don't realize is they are not helping the babies. Octomom is helping herself to those funds and we are seeing the results - purchases of videogames, fast food, Starbuck's, weekly manicures, etc. The grandparents are the one's supporting the children with their retirement funds.

The reason things are relatively quiet from Octomom lately is that the PR firm she hired to manage her anticipated book deals , reality show offers and public appearances quit over the weekend. No one wants near this train wreck. If a pro bono PR firm gets threatened for helping, do you actually think companies will take on that kind of trouble?

francis

PLEASE!!!! THIS IS WHY THE WELLFARE SISTEM IS BEEING ABUSE. THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN IN ANOTHER CONTRY. I HAVE ONLY 5.00 DOLLARS DAILY TO FEED A FAMILY OF 4 AND PUT A LITTLE GAS ON THE CAR, TO TAKE MY GIRL TO SCHOOL. I GUESS ILL BE CHANGEING MY ADDRESS AND MOVING TO USA. AND YES, WE ONLY EAT BEANS AND FLOUR TORTILLAS WITH LOTS OF CHILLY, COUSE IF YOU GET HOT, YOU DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND GET FULL QUICK.

Herpes Ho Hilton

'Octo-Mom' also stands for OCTOPUS -- As in reaching out her TENTACLES into the pockets of the working public!! Suleman is a deadbeat, a liar & just plain nuts.. One more piece of BS she & her lame PR person were caught in: claiming "her church" was going to help with the kids -- well, a church rep announced on tv that suleman is NOT a member, & she only once made a brief inquiry. He also stated this church is NOT involved in her situation whatsoever.

I hope this lying welfare bum has all those kids taken away, & put in better homes..

kabelladonna

97. Gee, kabelladonna...you seem obsessed with this woman...most of the posts on this story are yours. So I looked at some of the others on her and sure enough, you're all over them, too! You seem a lot like her as far as stalking goes. Weirdo.
__________________________________
As a California taxpayer, she's stealing from me and I have every right to voice my opinion as much as I like on a public forum. You're looking up my posts on other topics too? Pot, meet kettle.

ubee0173

didnt she say her 'donor' was a friend?... maybe he should pay up a bit. granted if i was that guy i would be inserting a shotgun directly in my mouth about now. or my pants.

#7

I feel for these poor babies and six children. One person....even having her parents support cannot give these children the love and support they need.
All children need attention, and love on a regular basis. One mother, two seniors cannot fill that need for 14 children...it is totally impossible! They say these babies are healthy, but who knows down the road if any of them will have disabilites that will need special attention.
I wish this woman will see that she cannot give the 8 babies the normal life they need.......I pray she does the right thing!
Give these children up for adoption.

Big Bear

Who are the dimwits sending her money?? Who is the idiot that rented the motel for her?? Helping a slut like her has got to be a crime!!!

.....

Right now, somewhere in california, britney is slapping herself on the forehead screaming ,"Why didn't I think of that?"

tellyouwhatithink

Just someone else sucking off the system. It isn't anything new. It seems to me that this woman likes all the attention this is getting her. Maybe she wants to be a star...a reality star. The problem is...she is a joke....a reality joke. I feel sorry for the kids. They are the ones that will suffer. I don't think it is fair that she can keep having babies and reap the rewards of welfare. Isn't there a limit on just how much these people can get?

michelish

on the good side, it looks like shes had her talons removed. is the fast food just for her? or is it one french fry per kid?
i also wonder if they threw in a tummy tuck after the c section? after mine i was till swollen for awhile. theres no way you can bounce back and look that slim after carrying a load that big. she'd have a gunt sagging down to her feet. i guess she needs to look good for the "babies come home photo shoots" and interviews!

JS

Poor kid she must not have enough seats in the van that she has to harness him to the roof

Fan Since 2007!!!

CRIME PAYS...BIG!!!
I'M LAUGHING AT ALL Y'ALL!!!

Jus D truth

Nadya claims that all her children are from the same "DONOR" so, If this Nut case already had 3 children w/mental disablities when why would she use the SAME SPERM DONOR! Why would anyone even "think" to use the same DAMAGED SPERM, again and again. Lets see just how many of these 8 babies are 'damaged' What chance do any of these babies have?? They already have 3 strikes agaist them.
1. An unblanced mother