Patrick Dempsey's Wife -- Mad at the Wrong Peeps

2/16/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrick Dempsey's wife had some misplaced anger last night outside Rustic Canyon restaurant -- blaming the eatery for "selling them out" to the paparazzi. Only problem: They didn't tip us off ...

Patrick Dempsey: Click to watch
Just an FYI: When you're super-famous, people tend to recognize you -- especially people who happen to be seated near you inside restaurants.

TMZ hits a new low

Jill Dempsey is like a big flipping VP at Avon and makes as much money at her husband. None of you tards would know that of course. I propose that we sell off all TMZ photographers (stalkers), staff and Harvey Levin into personal slavery in California to help pay for the California budget deficit. Of course we're not going to get much money for their pathetic services but every little bit helps. Maybe they can all be sold as slave housekeepers to the people they stalk. And the pay for their services goes to the state treasury. I can live with that.

L.S

O get over yourself no one's looking at you mrs. dempsey.

celebutaunter77

That's why your husband gets paid the big bucks lady. That's the trade. Either quit buying exopensive cars/houses/jewels/vacations/clothes, or STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!

Robyn

I'm tired of celebs whining about being stalked too. It comes with the territory. I'll switch places with them. Give me all of your millions for doing nothing and I'll take on the paparazzi.
She's whining about the restaurant and they didn't even do anything. What a B*tch. Get over yourself lady.

Who Caresss!!!

BITCH IS A VP AT AVON. I THOUGHT SENIOR EXECS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE GOOD PEOPLE SKILLZ? THIS SR. CITIZEN DOESN'T. SHE CAN LEARN A LESSON OR TWO FROM JACK NICHOLSON OR HUGH JACKMAN!!! JUST SAYIN...

Maddie

LOL! This is one of the reason's why I dislike Jill. Apart from her always looking sour and cranky... she can't handle the pap's at all. I mean... Paddy was in on the joke. The guy was just doing his job. Jill can't even be a good sport about it. BAH! Then blames the restaurant... HELLO... Patrick is famous... people are gonna notice. It's not like he can hide his hotness. Again... please... I believe in Dempeo. Hehe. Ellen and Patrick need to come out already :P

Janet

Oh yea!! I just checed out some of her pics. He is way better looking than her. And, she looks like a real tough broad. Too bad!!

Dan

Hello, she wants to have a private Valentine's weekend with her husband. Is there something wrong with that? uh, I think some of the people here need to see her photo again. She's a very beautiful woman. I imagine if you stacked her photo against any of the women posting, not any of them would match up.

What's that in the air? Smells like jealousy.... There's a reason he's with her instead of someone like the people here (well, that'd be impossible to begin with , but for example's sake, entertain the thought).

I dunno, maybe Patrick Dempsey is not so superficial and like's someone with a good heart?!!!

Nik

Lol, she sounded pissed. Patrick was on my flight to Daytona Beach last January & he was extremely friendly. He was smiling & talking to whoever talked to him. My brother works at the Daytona Speedway & said everyone at the 24 hour race thought P.D. was a totally nice guy.

Cathy

What a tard, hiding her face that way. Your living off your hubbys fame.... plaster on a fake smile.

yaknow

Married to a gorgeous rich guy. Healthy children - um why is she so mean?

honest t

Can a man not take his wife out to dinnner with some privacy. She probably missed Matlock and Murder She Wrote just to go to dinner and you ruined it.

steelersrock!!!

Do you know that his wife has a makeup line with Avon! Also Patrick has cologne with them too! She kept hiding like people want to see her. Does she realize that if he wasnt' famous they wouldn't have what they have. I'm sure he had influence on her getting the job with Avon. Patrick Dempsey's wife! If we hire her maybe we'll get to see him!!!

Sharona

Mrs. Patrick - nobody wanted to take a picture of your ugly face. Patrick was annoyed, but displayed enough class to play along, even giving a "hello" to a pap's mother. Wow, out of all the sweet, beautiful, kind-hearted and good humoured girls in the world - he chose this creature? Sad waste of a lovely Irishman.

K

Avon? Now, that's embarassing.