Nikki Sixx

Blasts Bottle Rocket Babe

2/17/2009 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nikki Sixx graphically (and hypocritically) bitched out a female fan during a recent concert for doing the exact same thing he did just moments before -- throwing a water bottle.

The Motley Crue bass guitarist went nuclear after a water bottle came flying at him on stage. Only problem: It appears the bottle was the same one he hurled at her 10 seconds earlier.

Don't dish out what you can't take!

evil

almost first!!!

Ames

I would let Nikki Sixx throw water bottles at me all friggin day!

Cher

I saw Brett Michels once in concert and the same thing happened, Brett screamed and cried and stormed off stage and didnt return for 20 minutes, what babies!! And the only way the bottles got into the crowd was because he threw it, give me a break, prima donnas.

sloppy seconds

I love Nikki and always have, but I agree this was way uncalled for. Especially because it was a GIRL!
Did it make him fell better as a man to tear her down like that?

Dr. Adams

2HOTT4U
____________________
There is a prize waiting for you at TMZ headquarters
....(2HOTT4U).....But you must be at our office no later than
2/23/09 3:00pm EST. to claim it.. $15,000.00
Please be advised you must have proof of ID with you in order to
claim your prize, and proof of being first to post
20 times.
Contact our office if airline tickets are needed

Layne Staley

What a wuss. He's typical of the hair metal bands. "Don't mess my hair up, man!" Picking on a chick to boot. Motley Crue have people fooled...they were a joke in the 80's and still a joke now. Just like Poison.

AllAmericanGirl

I don't think he threw it AT anyone...looks more like he just tossed it up in the air. She, on the other hand, threw it right AT him, but I still think he over-reacted. Chill Nikki! You have a great career, a smokin' hot chick, and your life is obviously good...RELAX a little, man!

chomp

Nikki Sixx is hot but he was way outta line. I'd still do him though...

brewstie

Kat Von D sure knows how to pick boyfrienda. This guy has a true hatred of women. Hope this kills whatever shred of career he has. Considering the majority of his remaining fans are women, I can't think that this could possibly be spun in a positive way. TOOL.

evil

you ever notice that blonde dude from tmz looks like the guy from hanson im just saying...

Todd Lee

hey TMZ, nikki isnt the GUITARIST, hes the BASSIST....i would think with a greasy long blonde haired wanna be surfer on your crew, you would know this stuff.

NRGJAMS.COM

Hm...Isn't he Hansosn Jr?

TJ

She deserves it for no other reason than being at a Nikki Sixx concert in the first place.

nothing better to do

What a jerk! Making a girl cry and making fun of her for it??? Oooooooooo Big Man! I bet she wishes that bottle had smacked him upside his ego-inflated head. She'll never spend her hard earned money to go see that slimy SOB again.
And I won't either....I'd be too tempted to peg a water bottle at him myself.

Hogan Hater

What a bad@$$! Takin on a girl with all that security? I thought this idiot was dead!