Nikki Sixx

Blasts Bottle Rocket Babe

2/17/2009 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nikki Sixx graphically (and hypocritically) bitched out a female fan during a recent concert for doing the exact same thing he did just moments before -- throwing a water bottle.

The Motley Crue bass guitarist went nuclear after a water bottle came flying at him on stage. Only problem: It appears the bottle was the same one he hurled at her 10 seconds earlier.

Don't dish out what you can't take!

Donna

I think he had a good reason to get mad. If the bottle had not been thrown at his head it would not have been a big deal. Musicians throw stuff out in the audience all the time and people throw things back. That is the way at EVERY concert. Especially a rock or metal show.

Anyway...I see everyones point...HE did throw it out there first but, those people (the ones in the pit) expected that. He did not expect the bottle to come back ESPECIALLY at his head.

Tess T Cull

What a no class, fas ass, has-been feather mucker. Somebody needs to slap his ugly mug.

Jules502

This is coming from a Motley Crue fan of 24 years. Nikki, that was low & total BS!!! What else would you expect from someone that got hit by your own water bottle?? I mean come on! You could have laughed it off and stuck your tongue out at her or something that would have left a good impression on her. But what do you do? You call her out on stage and make yourself look like a rude, washed up, used to be rock star. YOU MADE HER CRY! This was your fan. Does Motley Crue treat their fans this way??? Why did I waste 24 years of my life then? All the little small minded comments you made to her.......WOW! You are pathetic. I will not support a band that I loved for so many years if this is how they treat their fans. I'm sure they could care less though eh? lol

Metal Hed

the crowd is expecting, in fact screaming for water to be thrown. the band does not expect it back. they have plenty

steve

nikki was justified in getting upset at that fan he gave her a used bottle of water wich landed near her and she thows it back at him thats disrespectfull shes lucky too gets enything at all a water bottle is just as good as an autograph most fans dont get anything at all should be greatfull and second that fan must be crazy upseting him like she did seeing that nikki'es almost 6 feet 6 inches tall and looks too be a lean 250 pounds or so shes lucky he didnt dive into the croud too confront her not too smart upseting someone that big nikki and motley crue still kick ass wish both him and kat the band all the best big big fan

squeakermama

Big mean Rock N Roll guy! Don't let that water get you wet, you might melt.

Caitlyn

I USED to be a Crue fan - this is deplorable behavior (how chunky has he gotten?)
I loved their new album, but Vince's voice is shot, and Nikki's behavior is typical - low class

I was in Vegas recently and Criss Angel (remember when he was starting out, he would wait for HOURS to sign stuff for his fans)
There were like 4 measly fans waiting for him for like an hour (I was at the bar and watched them) after his show and he totally ignored them. His SLUT HO-lly was with him, but still, I don't care if she was ON FIRE or they were late to meet the President - he couldn't give these 4 measly fans 10 mins. of his time? It was really sad, how much he has changed.

When a person changes this much - I hope their career (or what's left of it) GOES TO HELL - which is where he is living anyway, with his current DOUCHE WHORE. She is the most MANIPULATIVE, CONNIVING of the Playmates, that's why Hef WISED UP and TOSSED HER ASS OUT - she looks like a 40-yr. old HOUSEKEEPER w/crabs, she oughta be "cleaning up rooms" at the LUX-WHORE, instead of sleeping in Criss' crotch/sofa - come on Criss, you cannot be this STUPID!

river rat

OMG, Steve, you are joking, right? According to your post, this
woman should be grateful that Sixx threw a water bottle into the
audience. Is that what you're saying, Steve? If you ever meet
your hero, I hope you don't wet your pants like a little schoolgirl.
The excitement, you know....

La Mom

This stuoid fat f_ck. This idiots days in the son are long over, he looks like garbage whining at a fan like that - oooohhh what a bad ass. yeah, Nikki, keep telling yourself that. You are NOT what you once were. Apologize to the fan for doing THE VERY SAME THING YOU JUST DID you hypocritical junkie.

Tracie

It makes me sick that these guys are one of the "headliner bands" for Rock on the Range in May. With all the other fantastic bands that are coming to this huge event, they choose Crue to headline? I just don't get it!!! And I was a fan...back in the 80's when they were actually popular!!

KK

I was at this show, and it was completely full, so yes, Nikki is still drawing in the crowd whether you like him or not. Personally, I thought he was out of line with what he said to her, I was embarrased having my 18 year old niece there, and she knows I am crazy about Nikki, when he is telling that lady to su&% his di@k...I was so embarrased....
I do have to say that I would have loved to have a water bottle he threw my way, even if it hit me in the head, and I think that was his point. He knows most of those girls would kill for something he just used, so I am quite shocked that this girl threw it back. Maybe she is a Vince fan! HAHA

JustDave

Nikki (Frank) is the only little bitch I saw on that clip.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

He should be shot. Hypocrite.

notfooled

Nikki Sixx is a loser.

..and his mama wears combat boots!

LOL!