Come With Us, Suri -- We'll Save You!

2/17/2009 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Tom Cruise preoccupied, Mickey and Minnie Mouse made a valiant effort to free adorable Suri Cruise.

We're told Suri and her birth mother wound up spending Valentine's night in the highly sought after suite in Cinderella's Castle at Disney World.

Lil' Suri appeared to enjoy herself while at the happiest place ... in this world.

MJ RIP

So here's the bet. Will she end up like Carrie Fischer or Paris Hilton? Both messed up because of odd parents, parenting styles and fame for no reason.

1989 days ago

Jean

Happy to see that most people that are grounded in reality and obviously educated can see that the Cruises are opportunists that use their child for their own gain. Is Suri having fun? Yes because she does not know that her parents are complete phonies that are using her. WHen she becomes older and can reason she will realize that her parents are/were abusing her with these and many other photo ops. Those people, her parents, are sick sick sick. I hate to see photos of that innocent little girl that will be completle abnormal because of them.

1989 days ago

Peroque

I will never take my children to Disney Land again!! If they can do that for the littlest alien, they should do it for all children!! NOT FAIR!!!

1988 days ago

Momofwheatie

How can I see pictures of Suri Cruise at the breakfast at Cinderell's Royal Table? I'm particularly interested in the picture with Snow White.

1987 days ago

OhMy!

All together now, Awwwwwwwwww!

1991 days ago

Dr. Adams

What the heck....toofastforyou was beat out once again for posting first!!....wow, golly gee...toofastforyou is slipping to the rear just like Micheal Jackson......get it...To the rear...LOL!!!!

1991 days ago

Melissa

This is precious. She is such a cute little girl, I bet this made her day! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go to Disney World!

1991 days ago

Ih8k8

Suri is a beautiful child and I feel sorry for her. The photogs actually follow these people into Disneyland now? Isn't that private property? That poor kid will never know a normal life. No wonder she looks scared most of the time.

1991 days ago

Veronica

You're so mean TMZ Suri is a lovely girl, leave her alone!

1991 days ago

Wow

She looks so happy!

1991 days ago

stewie griffin

Wow, Suri is really cute. Smiling and looking like a normal kid for once. It's only because she is out of her alien loving, controlling father. Poor thing..probably one of the only times I've seen her looking happy.

1991 days ago

REYNA

JESUS CHRIST. ENOUGH.. I AM SOOOOOOO SICK OF THIS CRAP .LEAVE THAT CHILD ALONE..

IF SHE WAS REALLY IN DANGER ,DONT YOU IDOITS THINK SOMEONE WOULD OF SAVED HER BY NOW... GEEEEEZZZZ!!!!. LET THEM LIVE A LIKE ALONE WITH OUT WORRING IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY..... DAMN IT....

1991 days ago

Ms Mo

I'm actually concerned for the poor lil tyke. All that cash and they
afford to buy her some dang *shoes* !? And keeping her quarantined
off in her own grassy knoll? Away from the 'little people'. Yikes.

1991 days ago

teri

She looks very happy here...what kid wouldn't be?

1991 days ago

Cathy

Looks like a fun day for the little princess!

1991 days ago