OctoMom

"I Need A New Home"

2/18/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom just straight up admitted her massive family is in dire need of a place to live, telling us: "I need a new home."

0218_octomom2_video
We broke the story earlier today that OctoMom's home is about to hit the auction blocks. Since then, the lady -- also known as Nadya Suleman -- went shopping at Nordstrom.

Real People

Quote from Octomooch. Its not my house, its Grandmas. I need a new home she says. Well Grandma gave her and 6 kids a place to lie their heads for the past 7 years. She has no feelings her old parents may be on the street.. OMG. She has no feelings except for her self.... Take these kids away now.

crymeariver

Give her one of those forclosed homes or one of the homes of the celebs that is on the market. She could use one of their large houses and take care of urban blight at the same time

huibi

I'm not a US-citizen but I can deeply understand the outrage about this woman. I feel sorry for these children. It's all not their fault. But it's not a US-special. You can find examples for such behaviour in most of the welfare states. AND: welfare isn't always wel-fair.
It happened to me that I got child benefit six months longer than I was supposed to - by a mistake from the office. I had to pay it back IN ONE GO. Otherwise I would have been charged with some higher rates. Oh, btw, I'm not draining the system. I have a job, my husband is working too. We built our house on our own money, didn't go on holidays for more than ten years therefor ... Maybe THAT'S our mistake.
Well, my conscience wouldn't let me live like that woman.
Unbelievable! Maybe someone at the authorities wakes up and does what has to be done.

me

Oh this is so sad, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I am scared to death of what is happening with our economy, and dont know what ny family is going to do.
And they let this wonan have 8 nore children. You can see she has mental health problems, she is not all there, or is bipolar or something, and for a doctor to impregnant her with nore children is a crime. This woman is not all there, you can see that.
Sonebody needs to be prosecuted. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for those children, but I feel more sorry for my own. This is so unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toeknee

The woman cannot buy anything at all if it was all according to you. You start counting the money calculating her purchases as in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly... Why the hell do you do that? I can't understand why you people are so p---- off like she took the money directly from your pocket. Like you are a bigwig who pays enormous amount of taxes. When she gets the money directly from your wallet, then you can make news out of it. Meanwhile, STFU and let her live like a lot of others who are on government subsidy.

If she buys gum tomorrow, you will calculate that again and think in terms of daily or monthly and yearly costs. Nobody appointed you to be her accountant.

The humanities!

toeknee

Comment # 61:

YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ON WELFARE, themselves AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I WORK FOR THE New York City Health and Hospital Corp. And I do the budgets for Medicaid Applicants.

You are one hell of a pathetic welfare recipient, yourself!

marie in D.C.

She doesn't need a home. She needs a first class, one way ticket to the macadamia house, aka the nut house. Just tell her Anjelina is there waiting for her and she will probably go without force!

scum

I'm sure with all this video feed of her neglecting her first six children with eight coming home shortly that CPS will be contacted. This pathetic woman should be home cleaning that dump up and getting things organized for the arrival of eight more. She makes me sick, she doesn't deserve a break. Are the other six at home with grandma yet again? I know grandma loves those grandkids but she doesn't deserve this treatment by her selfish daughter. Keep up the good work TMZ.

Doc Sarvis

I must have missed O-M securing her daughter in an approved car seat. That's "agin da law" in these here parts. Kill off one in a car accident and she'll have an excuse to breed again!! Like she needs one!!! When is the free spay and neuter clinic?

Julie

SHE NEEDS A JOB .

bud'smom

I seem to remember Suleman's father stating to the media 2-3 weeks ago just after the media frenzy began that they "had another very large home somewhere where the media would never find them". If only he had been telling the truth!! This family needs to leave this country and become some one else's problem!! I'm very exhausted working every day of my life to support people like them!!

Charity

Why is TMZ following her? Nobody CARES TMZ! She hasn't made any movies yet or any music videos. Or is it your camera guy sucks so much he can't find the REAL celebrities?? Maybe you could find a better camera guy since their are so many people without jobs right now.

Debangor

I certainly hope that Child Protective Services is keeping abreast of this situation. I think it would be for the best all around if these children were taken from her and put up for adoption into good homes with parents who can afford to raise them and give them the attention they need. These children won't have a chance if they are left with her to raise!

nothing better to do

Why a NEW home?? Why not pay what you owe on the house you have????

Elaine

TAKE THESE KIDS AWAY FROM THIS PSYCHO AND STERILIZE HER. I AM SICK OF MY TAX DOLLARS SUPPORTING DEADBEATS LIKE HER. SHE IS A DISGRACE TO MOTHERHOOD.