OctoMom

"I Need A New Home"

2/18/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom just straight up admitted her massive family is in dire need of a place to live, telling us: "I need a new home."

0218_octomom2_video
We broke the story earlier today that OctoMom's home is about to hit the auction blocks. Since then, the lady -- also known as Nadya Suleman -- went shopping at Nordstrom.

me

YEAH,,,,,And can everyone stop giving her money and let her earn it the way everyone else has to? NBC, ABC, Whatever....People will hate you for helping pay for a house for this whore while the rest of us shlep to work everyday like we have for all the years she's sat on her ugly ass all these years. AND WHEN IS CPS going to get these kids? Amazing, no money for a house but she has a car, gets implanted like a dog how many times, no health insurance, blah, blah, blah, but let us find the poor bitch scam artist a house. Oh, and the new photo with her at the bank with her kid? She doesn't seem too concerned about death threats. Maybe just another attention getting scheme.

Team Kim

Wonder what Section 8 has to offer....................LOSER...Better get a job to support ur litter

FiveEleven

I'm appauled at this woman's behavior. She can afford to shop at Nordstroms and get her nails done but is begging the taxpayers for a new "HOME". I have 2 children, do NOT get my nails done and for sure can't afford Nordstroms! Someone please sterilize this woman before she bleeds us dry. Seriously.

ME

YOU NEED A NEW HOME - THEN GET A DAMN JOB. STOP MOOCHING OFF YOUR PARENTS AND THE TAXPAYERS IN YOUR STATE. WHAT A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MOTHER. SHE EXPECTS EVERYONE ELSE TO DO FOR HER. JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP SPITTING OUT KIDS DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO BE RESPONSIBLE.

TessaVaugh

I am sooooo sick of people bashing this woman. Everyone makes mistakes and with 2.3 million people being in foreclosure last year, I am sure she was not the only Mac buying, Nordstrom shopping person having their home taken. Not to mention....I am sure there are a few foreclosure people posting on here while sitting at home, watching tv on their flatscreen, getting a government check while eating their potato chips and typing on TMZ...I would think YOU are the last people that should post anything because...we are paying for YOU too. I for one would rather help a MOTHER than a sack of nothing man, or woman who gets checks for NO REASON other than to stay at home being leaches!

SHE HAS 14 children and there is no time machine to go back in and stop it from happening. The children are gifts from God, as he has made them a part of his plan now. SO, stop spending so much time bashing her, and pray for her and the children.

TessaVaugh

ALSO:

If she were a married stay at home mom, who was worried about how to pay for everything, People would have taken her cause in. She would have been on all the morning shows getting a van, a lifetime supply of diapers and formula Etc. Just like some of those other octo moms got when the invitro took a little to well.

She is being humiliated and NO ONE deserves that. STOP PRESSURING HER. Think of the kids....instead of casting stones.

Wendy

why is she getting publicity, she is such a ninny and a joke, litter haver and user of all government money. She is a first class LOSER

wheelie

Im sorry - normally I dont post things BUT SHE IS A WHACK-job - this is INSANE ? is she playing with a full deck ? I am a recently laid off hi tech worker, and I am thinking TWICE about adopting a dog ! in the end I will because dog insurance is only $ 30 a month...and I am not asking the state to help me ......WHAT IS SHE DOING TO HER PARENTS ?? SHE THROWS THEM UNDER THE BUS SAYING SHE HAD A BAD UPBRINGING......and then goes and gets her nails done leaving the broke parents with her kids ? has America gone crazy ? ? ? ? even moonbat liberals are questioning this....

Nate

this has GOT to be a joke. oh my god.

shirliana

U ARE LOSING UR HOME.. GO TO THE BANK AND GET A LOAN...

INSTEAD OF PAYING UR RENT.,.. YOU ARE NORDSTROM PICKING **MAC** MAKEUP WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE (U SHUD GO FOR THE WALGREENS AND CVS MAKEUP) USING YOUR KIDS MONEY WHICH NEEDS TO BE FED AND CLOTHED...AMD GETTING YOUR NAILS DONE WITH THE TAXPAYERS MONEY TO FEED UR CHILDREN.S.....

GET A GRIP - I AM SO FED UP OF YOUR NON SENSE.////// I DO HOPE THAT SOCIAL WORKERS **WILL KEEP ** AN EYE ON U ON EVERY EXPENSE U HAVE DONE ON YOUR FACE.... AGAIN TAXPAYERS MONEY..... SHAME ON YOU LADY...

REALLY, I AM CATHOLIC BUT WITH ALL THE NONSENSE U HAVE CREATED.. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY AT ALL..

SEE WHAT IT TAKES NOW TO TAKE CARE OF 14 KIDS.....
AVON, LOREAL, ARE WHAT U SHUD BUY.... U R DRIVING TO THE MOST EXPENSE STORE **NORDSTROM**. SHAME AGAIN ON YOU LADY...

Christina

Did she even put her child in a carseat? You see her unlock the door and that's it. In California a child under 6 or 60 lbs has to be in at least at booster seat, and even then it is required by law if they are older to have a seatbelt on... She couldnt even help ensure her child was safe in the car before taking off.

Also I think its important to point out she says "It's not my home"... she lives in it with 14 kids so unless she lives in another house than her mother's, her mother's is also her HOME... Again she is avoiding responsbility by pushing it off on someone else. If you know the home you are living in is being foreclosed and the owner is your MOTHER who is SUPPORTING you and your kids, why don't you feel any responsibility to solving that problem???

jean

This woman needs to have these poor children taken away and adopted out to people that will actually be able to care for them ,without it costing everyone in the state of California! The child welfare of Calfornia has to step in, she will be on the news or years now as a joke ,and the children will be praded on tv, and net, for what ? Fo rher to get money out those foolish enough to help this tragey circus continue?

233

How about a forced sterilization or at least a Crazy Glue duche for the duche bag.

A HUMAN BEING

IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS NUT, SPEND UR MONEY ON UR CHILDREN, CLEAN UR HOUSE, AND TAKE CARE OF THOSE KIDS BEFORE SOCIAL SERVICES TAKES THEM YOU F-IDIOT,....UR SO FULL OF IT,SOO MANY WOMAN TRYING TO HAVE KIDS AND UR JUST A WASTE OF A MOTHER, WHOS MAIN CONCERN IS YOU NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattie in cali

hey octo-mom, why don't you save that cash and put towards your babies, have you heard of walmart or target, any of these , save some cash, don't buy these things, you need more than just make up, how bout taking care of those babies instead of max make up. its called saving, you have 6 babies, but you went and had your lips done, wowwwwwwww, now you have eight babies, and your buying max make up. GOD BLESS YOUR BABIES, GOD BLESS YOU, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDERN, TAKE CARE OF YOU, the whole world doesn't like you much, don.t pay any mind to that, but do take care of your childern, you wanted these kids, now its time for you to stand up and do the right thing, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDERN, if you had these babies by the act of GOD, it would be different, but you made the choice to bring these babies into this world, now its on you to raise them, DO THE RIGHT THING, RAISE YOUR OWN CHILDERN, step up and take whats coming to you, PUT GOD INTO YOUR LIFE, BE A GOOD MOM, GODS BLESSINGS, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT,