OctoMom

"I Need A New Home"

2/18/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom just straight up admitted her massive family is in dire need of a place to live, telling us: "I need a new home."

0218_octomom2_video
We broke the story earlier today that OctoMom's home is about to hit the auction blocks. Since then, the lady -- also known as Nadya Suleman -- went shopping at Nordstrom.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

teachusa

For my part she can live in a pig sty with the other pigs. Why should we support her??? I'm livid. Every nut job has a scam.

2008 days ago

Karen Wade

I wish this broad would go away, I am so sick of watching her kiss that poor baby with her big old nasty puffed up lips. I have a feeling this broad stinks, and wouldn't I like to have a fancy manicure? When does she have time to do all of this running around? She has 6 kids at home. Anyone with children know that you don't have any spare time to yourself. I think the whole family is nuts and this whole thing is a big set up by octomom and parents to get some fast bucks. These reality shows should be shut down because it draws nuts like Nadya out of the woodwork.

2008 days ago

Jackpot

OctoMom not only needs a house, but said she now needs a 9 Passenger Van for her kids. Wow, she already FORGOT her lst Litter!

Is she TOTALLY INSANE? Says she's going back to College in the Fall and is going to put her kids in Day Care. Can you just see her putting all those kids in CAR SEATS? And, what does she plan to do when she gets anywhere? Does she have a 14 SEAT STROLLER?

She's going to need AT LEAST 4 to 5 adults with her to help out with the kids. She better start looking for a GREYHOUND BUS!.............And of course, with all those kids, she going to have just nothing but TIME to STUDY.

2007 days ago

Jackpot

Grandma and Grandpa are Already in their 70's.................JUST what they Need: FOURTEEN kids to raise and these Last 8 will take another 18 YEARS to reach adulthood.

No wonder Grandma said "I'm Tired and I've used every cent of my Social Security to raise these kids." Now Grandpa is going back to work to help raise money. Why is EVERYBODY paying for Nadyas kids EXCEPT NADYA????

Doubt those LONG FAKE FINGERNAILS are going to stay on very long - Try giving 14 kids a bath every day and Cleaning Bathrooms, Washing Dishes, Doing Laundry, Cooking and Shopping for FOOD and not all her "Expensive Toys" to keep HER HAPPY!!!!

2007 days ago

Kathy

THIS IS NOT A FIRST CLASS MORON.. EVERYONE ELSE IS BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO HAVE FALLEN RIGHT INTO HER TRAP... SHE IS A REAL CON ARTIST.. AND I HOPE TO GOD THE HOSPITAL DOES NOT RELEASE THESE INNOCENT LITTLE BABIES TO HER.. I WATCHED THIS NIT-NAT ON DR. PHIL THE OTHER DAY AND YOU COULD TELL THAT WHEN HE TALKED TO HER SHE WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO A WORD HE SAID.. TO SET UP A DONATION SITE - BOY HAS THIS BITCH GOT BALLS... NOBODY TOLD HER TO SPEND $165,000.00 TO HAVE THESE EIGHT BABIES AND THEN HAVING 6 OTHER YOUNG ONES AT HOME.. BUT IF YOU NOTICED ON DR. PHIL ALL THE PICTURES THAT THEY SHOWED OF HER AND HER 6 KIDS THESE KIDS HAD MORE TOYS AND WERE BEING GIVEN NEW ONES BY IDIOT.. THAT ROOM WITH NO EXAGURATION WAS FROM ONE WALL TO THE OTHER OF TOYS.. I HAD A HUSBAND AND WHEN WE DIVORCED I WENT TO WORK WITH A 4 YR. OLD AND A 9 YR. OLD AND SUPPORTED MY CHILDREN.. DID SHE EVER HEAR OF GET A JOB......... BUT MY KIDS NEVER HAD TOYS LIKE THAT AND SHE JUST KEPT PULLING TOYS OUT OF SHOPPING BAGS... NO MONEY, BUT BOY A LOT OF TOYS.. AND HER SO CALLED WORKMENS COMP. INJURY AND THAT IS HOW SHE GOT THIS $165,000.00, WELL WORKMENS COMP DOES NOT PAY LIKE THAT... THIS LOW LIFE JUST TELLS ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER... AND SHE STILL HAS EMBRYOS THAT ARE FROZEN - SO WHO KNOWS SHE MAYBE PREGNANT AGAIN IN ANOTHER YEAR... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 3 OR 4 BABIES START CRYING AT ONE TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE HUNGRY... HER MOTHER SEEMS TO HAVE COMMON SENSE, BUT HER FATHER ALSO SEEMS TO BE LACKING IN THAT DEPT... SHE OBVIOUSLY COMES BY IT HONESTLY... MAYBE HER MOTHER HASN'T PAID THE MORTGAGE DELIBERATELY... AND THIS NUT JOB THINKS A 4 BEDROOM HOUSE IS PLENTY BIG FOR HER AND 14 KIDS..... BOY, DOES SHE NEED A REALITY CHECK, BUT ON HER OWN BECAUSE SHE SHOULD HAVE ALL OF HER CHILDREN TAKEN FROM HER - THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A STABLE INDIVIDUAL......KATHY

2006 days ago

terry

I agree with whoever said Child protective Services should be brought in. As far as I'm concerned, this woman has put her other 6 children in a dire and dangerous situation by having 8 more babies when she is already unable to care for her other 6. No job, soon no house, very little money except for government help,no clear picture on who's going to look after 14 kids all under 7 years of age. If that's not enough to get them involved than why do we even have an agency that isn't effective enough to protect the young.CPS...... do your job, before an innocent child is hurt or worse. How anyone can believe that a single mother with no money,no job,and soon no place to live can raise 14 kids under the ages of 7 years . I shouldn't even have to make a comment on this, do the job your suppose to be doing CPS, it's time to get off your fat butts and start doing something about this situation,or are you waiting to see if she gets a T.V. deal.

2004 days ago