OctoMom Gets Her MAC On

2/18/2009 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It just keeps getting better. OctoMom just left the MAC cosmetic counter at a Nordstrom department store.

Octomom

She was at the Brea Mall near L.A. this afternoon. She bought stuff, though we don't know exactly what. But here's what we do know. Eye shadow costs around 15 bucks a pop.

She may soon not have a place to live but she'll sure look good.

UPDATE: OctoMom blew some of her hard earned handout money on one tube of clear lip gloss -- which ran the food stamp user a cool $14.50 plus tax. In comparison, a 48-pack of Pampers usually runs around $16.99.

Tia

Leave her alone

blackandwhitegirl

A MESSAGE TO EDDIENONO- WE ALL DONT HATE OCTO MOM. I LIKE OCTO MOM. I LIVE IN L.A. AND PROUDLY LIKE OCTO MOM. ALL WOMEN BUY MAKEUP, UI. IT'S NOT A SIN TO BUY MAKEUP. MOMS DSERVE TO LOOK NICE TOO.

Bex

She went out alone 3 times alone this week...I haven't been out alone without my kids in like 2!/2 years...

something smells

has to look good when she goes to get her fast food

Linda Lou

I think she is a head case and I hope her kids will be okay with her, BUT...

LEAVE HER ALONE! Just because she is in the thirty mile zone doesn't mean you all should stalk her. It's creepy. Keep picking at her and see how psychotic she may get.

Kerry

I think that she is doing what she is doing (manicures, MAC, etc) to encourage people to put her out of her misery. She must figure that if she's acts like enough of an idiot, then someone will kill her. I don't know what any other possible explanation could be for her behavior! She needs to worry about taking care of those babies, not how sexy her lips look!

eyes glued opened

Shouldn't she be out buying some "accessories" for the other end, like depends? gotta be loose down there after 14 dropping out that thing... at least some cotton swabs.. wow..

Steph

TMZ stop stalking this lady. Alright we know that she is a complete mess. Let's move on everyone. TMZ get over yourself and everyone here remember an old saying...Let him/her without sin cast the first stone. Come on everyone. Don't we have better things to do then watch this lady train wreck her life???? I know I do. Bye.

ut oh

WTF! The only place she should be buying cosmetics to cover her ugly face is from the 99 cent store.

KelzRN

As much as she drives my crazy, I feel for these babies. It isn't their fault their mom is...well, I don't know what she is but these babies didn't ask to born and I hope to God they are taken care of. Mom should not be out blowing money on manicures, lip gloss etc. GET A JOB and help (I say help cause we all know she is getting welfare) support all the children you brought into this world. Can you imagine what the hospital bills, doctor bills etc are going to be? Does she expect us to think medicaid isn't pay for this? Maybe not, I know lots of unemployed people with good insurance. pshh

L

Re: California CPS: They're another joke! I reported an abusive mom/welfare fraud case and nothing happened. They'll tell you they just don't have enough people to investigate every report. They don't have enough money. They're understaffed. Well, um, if the state quit giving out money to these freeloaders, maybe you'd have some! In this case, the work is being done for them, yet it still goes on!

Jb

Damn leave the lady alone, do yall follow every psycho with kids who receives state money cause Im sure shes not the only one who spends her money in the wrong place! Why is this news worthy?!

Bex

Hollister...she was psychotic long before TMZ got on board. In case you didn't notice, she had 6 or more eggs implanted and had 8 kids....she has no job, husband or house. She is psychotic and has been for along time....

dangimold

It doesnt matter HOW she paid. She should be with her CHILDREN!!!!! I have three kids and even if I am running an errand I always take AT LEAST one with me. That is how you bond and make them feel special. Let alone someone with babies in the hospital. No sane woman would think about her appearance while her babies are struggling to live. Sick sick bitchh!

Stacya

OK, so far, TMZ has gotten pics of her getting a manicure, buying McDonald's, and buying MAC makeup at Nordstrom...her house is in foreclosure, and she now has 14 kids...what the hell is she doing spending all of this $$? Makes me absolutely sick, and happy that I don't live in CA and have to support her a$$!