OctoMom Could Lose Her Crib

2/18/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman may be out on the streets with her 14 kids. TMZ has documents showing the house she's living in could go on the auction block because the mortgage hasn't been paid in 10 months.

read the docs
According to documents filed earlier this month, OctoGrandma (who owns the house) hasn't made any payments on her home since May, 2008 -- she's behind $23,224.98.

The mortgage company filed a "Notice of Default and Election to Sell Under Deed of Trust" on Feb 5. Translation: "Pay us now or we're selling your home and kicking you, your daughter and her 14 kids out on the street."

Launch PhotosThe mortgage company tells TMZ the notice is still active.

shirleyfeeney

#121--I seriously doubt that ABC and EHMO will get involved with this hot mess...they'd lose viewers hand over fist. It's one thing if the family is deserving, it's another when they are as messed up as this one. Nadya hasn't given back to the community at all. On the contrary, she's been taking our taxpayer money and getting her face done and embys transferred.

Who Caresss!!!

WHERE IS CPS IN ALL OF THIS?? HAVEN'T THEY TAKEN HER KIDS YET???

This story is getting old!

Bitta

GOOD! Good riddance you horrible excuse for a mother. I can't believe our taxpaying dollars are supporting her - ugh.. disgusting and pathetic.

Paulp24

Don't worry, the government bailout plan will reward people like her who haven't paid their mortgage in 10 months... meanwhile I haven't missed 1 payment and I can't get them to lower my interest from 7% to the now low 5% rate for these poor people! UGH, I'm sick!

ken

sick

Ingrid

she is a f-ing loser. she caused this upon herself. if anyone actually donates her money, they are nuts, if ur rich, might as well donate ur money to poor kids in Africa who are starving to death.

who has the facts? ME

And Bill O'Reilly's wife, Maureen McPhilmy, was a stripper back in the 80's who dated Flavor Flav...google it, it's all there.
Maybe that's why he has such an issue with rap music??
He was also sued for sexual harrassment a few years back by a former producer. He apparently made really gross sexual phone calls to her late at night...he denied it of course, but settled out of court for millions before it could go to trial. What a hypocrite(and pervert). He no "upright, common sense citizen" He's just a guy who knows how to hoodwink fools and make money doing it.

LearnedOne

I don’t think anyone famous with a good management staff (even Oprah) will touch this with a 10ft pole – it is a PR third rail.
I bet the ONLY ways it might happen are: 1. through a completely anonymous donation OR 2. someone comes forth and says she isn’t of sound mind, didn’t know what she’s doing, she needs help, so we’re helping her help herself

Gia

It's all very amusing to some people isn't it. At the end of the day this is a woman with 6 kids and no visible means of supporting them who deliberately had more kids - albeit the 8 was supposed to be an accident. CPS really needs to get involved here because these kids are all in jeopardy. 14 children in a 2 BR home is not ok.

GGG

No remorseful thoughts for this woman. She is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!1

tami

#52....Isn't that the truth! You rock!

GG

Train wreck. My spider sense tingled when this story initially broke and I saw the woman. Not only is she clearly mental, I believe that one day it will be revealed that her previous procedures used fewer embryos. In other words, she deliberately rolled the dice on a mega mom pregnancy because she was at the end of her rope and needed the fame/pity income that these things generate. Judging by her mom's reaction to the new litter, I believe they have been in the midst of arguments and frustration for some time.

The ideal thing is for the new babies to be adopted and for her to undergo full psych treatment. I hate to see CPS take over the other kids, but this woman deserves neither fame nor money and I don't want to see kids suffer by denying her things.

carolelee

She is a pathetic loser. I hope to hell nobody comes forward to help. Her kids need to be taken away & given to stable couple. This bi$@h is looking for a handout.

Wow

Here's how to solve california's budget crisis......KICK NADYA SULEMAN AND HER BROOD OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Sue

I AM SURE BRAD AND ANGIE HAS ROOM FOR HER AND THE 14 KIDS OVER IN THE CASTLE. THEY WOULDNT EVEN NOTICE SHE IS THERE!