OctoMom Could Lose Her Crib

2/18/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman may be out on the streets with her 14 kids. TMZ has documents showing the house she's living in could go on the auction block because the mortgage hasn't been paid in 10 months.

read the docs
According to documents filed earlier this month, OctoGrandma (who owns the house) hasn't made any payments on her home since May, 2008 -- she's behind $23,224.98.

The mortgage company filed a "Notice of Default and Election to Sell Under Deed of Trust" on Feb 5. Translation: "Pay us now or we're selling your home and kicking you, your daughter and her 14 kids out on the street."

Launch PhotosThe mortgage company tells TMZ the notice is still active.

Wow

NADYA SHOPPING AT TARGET (PICTURES) ..... http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/nadya-suleman-takes-tikes-to-target-211436/ ...

Can't pay the mortgage but seems to have a never ending supply of money to spend! ...Oh and get this! She actually bought a vacuum cleaner! Maybe the babies are coming home soon......or did she get a visit from cps? lol!

Isnt it Fraud?

Fraud..Fraud...Fraud. Shouldn't all that money she used on getting IVF been considered a resource and made her ineligible for Food Stamps? Shouldn't the money she is getting from all the interviews be considered income...thus making her ineligible for Food Stamps and Medi-Cal? Who knows what the resource guidelines are for public assistance are in CA???
Seems to me she is not reporting properly to case workers at the Welfare office.....

DaveO

I am not sure but TMZ look her family up with the INS and make sure the paperwork is in order please. I am sure its public record. I hope this poor excuse for a woman likes all the attention she asked for. I really like it. Could use some more. I would like to pics of spermo dad. He has to be out there somewhere! Time to ruin his life.

Sharona

This woman has to be the most selfish woman in the world. Honestly, I believe she is a true sociopath, incapable of thinking of anyone but herself. I watched the interview with her Mom, and it broke my heart. She and her husband worked hard their whole lives to earn a modest retirement and own their modest home. Their daughter has ruined what is left of their lives. I understand how difficult it must be to consider kicking their daughter and her litters to the curb. Faced with the same situation, I could probably not do so either.

This is clearly elder abuse, and should be investigated as such.

Ms Mo

I'm long-term F/T employed at So CA Corp making roughly 32K w/ bennies. I chose long ago to not have kids due to the expense. I'm single with one senior age dog. I'm taxed at roughly 26% and just can afford a room rental in someone's home and am scraping to buy myself a 2003 car. I wouldn't be able to get two cents of assistance from *anybody*. Tell me about the disparity in my life against this persons.

Makes me so freakin pissed off.

She does not DESERVE any pity or handouts, be it from individuals or any organization / agency. ARGH!

Wow

........Nadya tells the world that she hasn't had sex in 8 years........ This was just part of her plan while roaming the Millionaire/ Billionaire websites hoping to catch a rich one........ Sorry to tell you this Nadya but no man in their right mind would touch you with a ten foot pole! The only males that you will attract are the lowlifes who are looking to live off your welfare!

Kooky Fan

This dog should have been spayed after the first 6 kids!

Not-A-Fan

How and why is the loan in Angela Suleman's name? She's unemployed (other than being the unpaid child care giver of her lovely "disabled" daughter's first bunch 'o kids).

Follow the paper trail, I think it will lead very interesting places and it looks as if living in a fraudulent manner may be a way of life for that entire family ... taking advantage of the system any way possible.

Keep on her TMZ, as long as you aren't paying her a dime.

len

A welfare mother has spent money on plastic surgery. It worked . Her face looks plastic & artificial. By the way, she looks fat. Does she look like Angelina Jolie...NO. What was the point of her surgery? How is the quality of her children's life...? Oh yes, the State is supporting them.

tlynn

WTF?! This woman has just been photographed shopping for mac make up in Nordstrom!!!!! I AM BEYOND PISSED!!!! MY MONEY THAT I WORK HARD FOR IS BEING WASTED BY THIS UNCIVILIZED IMMIGRANT, WHILE HER, 14 INNOCENT CHILDREN & HER LIFESAVING PARENTS ARE ABOUT TO BE HOMELESS????? WTF IS WELFARE, DISABILITY & THE STUDENT LOAN PEOPLE DOING WHILE THIS WOMAN IS COMMITTING FRAUD IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!!!!
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveO

The best thing in the world is for the cameras to follow her ass around forever. Never let her rest never let her do anything wrong. she said she wanted to be the best mom in the world,well the world will judge that as long as the cameras are there. Every moment she is or is not with her kids TMZ and the like will be our eyes and ears and we will judge her just like she wanted. After all her Idol Angie and Brad have the cameras there all the time why not her. octomom don't mess up be true to your word and if not we will be there watching.

paperlady

It's tough to know which information out there is correct and at this point, who do we believe? As far as anyone getting paid, if I was her mother I would hide that money so that she couldn't get her hands on it because she has certainly shown what her priorities are. Interesting point that the mortgage hasn't been paid for 10 months and it doesn't take a make genius to figure out that she paid for her procedure at a point when they were 2 or 3 months behind.I think that she should be investigated on all the monies she has received even before she had any kids and if she has broken any laws, she should go to jail!

No one wants to see any of her 14 kids suffer for this woman's actions - I know that it's not right to take children away from a mother, or separate these children, but she's done nothing, to disprove the claims that she doesn't care about any of her kids. Has anyone seen her holding these children for 45 minutes - let's see some pics of that! There are a lot of single parents (Moms and Dads) out there who put their children first and may not live the high life but give their kids loving homes and do without themselves. If someone does step in and take care the mortgage, or provide her with a larger home, she should be watched every minute of every day and nobody should give her any form of cash - buy her groceries, diapers, pay her bills etc.

Here's a thought - maybe in her obviously warped way of thinking she thought that if she looked enough like Angelina that her and Mr. Pitt would feel sorry for her and step in and help her......... Is someone investigating this doctor? If he broke any laws (state medical laws?) he should be charged and also be locked up!!!!!

All of the kids are in my prayers and I hope that when the babies are ready to go home, they go do a decent, loving place and that these grandparent get out from under the burden of this woman and have a decent life of their own.
Jan

something smells

HER MOM GOT 40K FROM RADAR ONLINE SO MAYBE SHE WILL USE THAT. TMZ WILL NOT LEAVE HER ALONE BECAUSE SHE GETS THE MOST HITS ON THIS SITE AND MANY OTHERS.

Borat

Just stopped paying the mortage 10 months ago?

How did people like her and her mother ever get into houses in the first place? This is why the economy is in the toilet... welfare mothers being allowed to "purchase" homes knowing full well they had absolutely no intention of making the payments. And Zero-bama wants to force more of these leeches on to the taxpayer.

dana

Has anyone thought to pull the plug on her welfare benefits yet?