Wonder Woman

2/18/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old resurfaced at some Beverly Hills event last week, looking deliberate.

Alley Mills

Alley's husband, Orson Bean, is 23 years older than she is. He's 81.

Mills makes somewhat regular appearances on "The Bold and the Beautiful."

UhDuh

She looks great! I miss that show sooo much. It was awesome.

liar

"deliberate"? Do you guys just pull random words out of the air?

texasstar5000

Do you people even own or bother to glance at a dictionary? Tip: Most computers have one in all word programs.....
You guys make yourselves sound like idiots when you use words like "delibrate" to describe a persons appearance.
Make sure your writers have at least a 5th grade education before allowing them to write for you ... and for the love of God -at least proof read the articles FIRST....

Overboard

She kind of looks like Marguerite MacIntyre -Mrs. Trager-- on Kyle XY!

Shady Fans not so Shady Stars

Alley used to come into my store all the time to shop. She is one of the nicest actresses I've met! It's funny how other celebs who were probably more "name" famous but have crap careers, would mistreat my employees. But Alley, was and is always kind and gracious to all of the employees.

judy

She looks good ! That was one great show. I never missed it.

Wanda W.

Thanks TMZ! ONE MORE OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF A REAL WOMAN,UNRETOUCHED BY FAKE LOOKING PLASTIC SURGERY,AND A CLASS ACT THAT CAN BE SEEN BY EVERYONE!!! BRAVA PEOPLE, BRAVA!!!!

Legally Bonde

I think Alley Mills looks absolutely georgous today. I, too, liked and enjoyed the TV program "The Wonder Years" along with "Dear John". Does anyone know whatever happened to Kevin's brother, Wayne? He was always up to mischief making him to be so very adorable. You know what I mean "like an Eddy Haskell"! Whatever happened to all those "great" TV programs. Something to ponder about, I guess!

scott

I'm STILL waiting for this show to come on dvd....what's taking so long. So many other shows have come out insted of this one.

bsp

I think she looks fantastic...but I agree what do you mean by "she looks deliberate"???????

mm

How DOES one look "deliberate?"

Danjoe

Is she related to George Lopez????

um what the

how the hell can you look deliberate?

The Skizzler

Deliberate, meaning unflashy. A businesswoman's appearance should be "deliberate." Get it? Put it to rest.

$$$

If she looks "deliberate", what does one look like on "accident"???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments