Life Lessons

With Nicole Richie

2/19/2009 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Then you try it on and if it fits you bring it to the register and give the nice lady daddy's credit card."

media-removed-tmz

Nicole Richie spent some quality mother/daughter retail bonding time with little Harlow in NYC on Tuesday.

They grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday she was driving the wrong way on the freeway.

Launch Photos

Sami

They are both adorable!

katelyn draper

why do you have to be so mean to Nicole?

Sami

Katelyn Draper, much of the humor on TMZ is mean spirited, but I thought this was cute. If the same thing were printed about me and my baby, I'd find it funny!

LA LA

I want a baby! Only one people! NOT 8

wtf

Nicole was abandoned by her mother when she was a very young girl. Now that she has a daughter of her own she has to have a hard time understanding how her mother could leave her.

Liz

Harlow is the prettiest and sweetest celebrity baby out there. Nicole is the bestest mom too! What a beautiful family.

Tutti Froooooty

Nicole Ritchie has really proven herself.....and Harlow is adorable!!!

RITE ING KLAS

Let's move on. She's a mom now you IDIOTS. The past is the past... hey, let's talk about YOUR PAST.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Angelina needs to learn from Nicole, she is a good mom! Angelina is just a w*****

Amy

I'm glad to see how Harlow has changed Nicole. She seems to be a GREAT mom - and staying out of the lime light as much as possible. Makes me wonder, how would a baby change Paris??

YODA SPEAKS

Well first off, I do not have a past of drunk driving or drug abuse, and have worked hard to support my family. I have no criminal past nor am I a felon, I am a Vet who worked hard to defend my country and earn my nursing degree. I do not understand why this woman has to drag this little baby across the country to an event she is clueless about, as EVERYONE knows fashion week is a huge event, lots of photographers and media personel. Oh yes that must be it, lets drag the baby out when ever we need meida attention, or money. These people have no clue or understanding about the baby's right to a private normal childhood, and to be safe from the glare of the media machine. Can this baby even hope for a private life? Where are her rights to be safe? Yes I question the motives of a parent who only thinks of thier desires and past glories such as fashion week. Grow up Nicole and be a parent, put the baby first above your selfish need to be in NY.

anthony

you know me nichole I don't play around

team obama

i don't want to get all soft here.... but that is the cutest picture ever! major props to nicole for being a great mom.

blah blah blah

Why do you guys have to continue to be mean to her? She has obviously moved on in her life in a positive direction. You guys should consider doing that yourselves at some point.

The Dude

I think she is hotter as a baby mama!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments