OctoMom's Million Dollar Crib!?

2/19/2009 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: 4:54 ET PM. We just called back our contact at Century 21, the agency that has listed the house. They claim Nadya is indeed an interested buyer. But here's the rub. We're told a big TV show has the house for the day and is there doing a sit-down interview with Nadya....

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
We've confirmed OctoMom Nadya Suleman is looking to buy a home listed for $1.24 MILLION!

Launch pics

Octo is there right now ... the house is in Whittier, California. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and a pool with no safety gates. Perfect for 14 kids.

A real estate source tells TMZ the owner canceled showings today specifically because Octo wanted to see it. She needs it because the house she's living in now may be on its way to the auction block -- as in foreclosure.

How is she getting the money? Put it this way -- this chick works the media better than Obama.

InTune

We should all know she has money.
Lady, don't buy this home! Although it is very nice, focus on functionality. Get at least 6 bed and for goodness sake more then 2.5 bath- get at least 2.75. Get a fully fenced home and make sure there is a home for nanny! In this market I think you can get more for the situation for less.

Divashels

good get em all in one place then we can burn it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smells like chicken!!!!!!

Chris Brown

I loathe her, but I'd rather her make $ off of book, magazine, and tv deals than off welfare.

ash

Let's see a 4 bedroom house - (1) room for mom and (3) rooms for 14 children? 3000 square foot is not big when you have a brood like that, she should take her money and get a house built out in the middle of nowhere so all them children can run wild. But like one post said...eventually the cash cow will run dry and she will be back with mom and dad - she should help them with there mortgage instead of buying this house.

yadaYadayada

44. I have three children with one on the way and my husband and I both work full time jobs and can barely live in today's economy. Why does this crazy ass baby machine deserve a better house than me?
I work my ass off to care for my children. And I can truly say that "everything I do is for my kids" I have heard her dumb ass use that line over and over. And yet, I don't know how many pictures I see of her out in public shopping for $15 lip gloss and getting her damn nails done. How is any of that for her kids?
And who is watching her first 6 while she is doing all that? And who is nurturing and holding those sweet darling infants in the hospital while she is out on a Valentine's date?
If she really meant that everything she does is for her kids, then she would be at home, studying, playing with her kids and finding out a way to keep the damn house she has!!!!! Not to mention spending more than 45 minutes with her premature infants.
She should be ashamed!

Posted at 3:49PM on Feb 19th 2009 by mommy2jackjack
+++++++++++++++

You can barely live in today's economy? Is that why you've got "one on the way?"

[][] ScOut W. [][]

I believe she will lose the babies, she has a court date now, i doubt she will even get those baby's out of the hospital. She can't take care of 14 kids all under 7. Those kids will suffer and she'll go to prison cause some one will surely die, oh and lets add a pool...

sick sick sick

This has to be the best example yet of how far American culture's SICK obsession with celebritydom has gone. Apparently you cannot even think for yourselves anymore (if that isn't the understatement of the millennia) because you are constantly bombarded with celebrity-endorsed consumerist propaganda thanks to crap like TMZ and Us Weekly. Their materialist escapism has created a society which almost wholly revolves around ways to copy the UNSUSTAINABLE lives of hollywood (Angie you are prime example!) Look what their constant publicity on her naive baby-collecting charade has produced: A clinically ill human who believes babies can fill the GAPING hole in her soul. Looks like Saint Angie is the new Jesus: just another crutch for the weak-minded.

Victoria

California Child Welfare Services need to take those children away from her. She is clearly an unstable individual. It's all glitz and glamour for her. God help those children.

ladym

If this is true, it's just no fair !!! My fiance and I would love to have a house like that. How does someone like that get a beautiful house ! I'm baffled.....

Rskmgr

Based on the photo of master bedroom closet, it appears that a lot of the sf is not for the kids. While I don't believe she should be buying or renting this house, if someone is stupid enough to donate money or pay her for rights to her story, can you blame her. Just as all people with big expensive houses need to be reminded -- property taxes and utilities can be very expensive. I just hate that the taxpayers are paying the medical and food stamps for her folly.

Harriet

Anyone stupid enough or naive enough to donate to this wman gets exactly what they deserve. A big nothing. PLEASE give your money to a good cause or a valid charity. They are in trouble for donations due to the national financial crisis. All you are doing by giving this woman money is encouraging her to have 8 more.

Katie

The house she lives in now is going into forclosure because the Grandmother is too busy taking care of Octomoms kids to be able to pay for the mortgage! And of course her daughter isnt giving her JACK! And its not SO amazing how she's getting the money to buy the house, get manicures, and coffee. She got paid 2 MILLION DOLLARS to do the interview with Ann Curry! I really hope she is planning on letting her poor mother move in with her. Its the least she can do for screwing her into foreclosure and turning her into a daycare service!

glassa

"Put it this way -- this chick works the media better than Obama"

Wow! I can't believe you had the balls to say that! I thought he was untouchable.

Bitch needs to lose her kids & the parents need to stop enableling her. She deserves nothing. She's working the system...well, it's time she suffered for it. I hope she ends up alone & pennyless with other SANE people raising her kids.

mia

this proves to me the million dollar deal with NBC. Of course her delusional mind would only look at a place with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths? Why not a cheaper house with a lot of bedrooms? Her dreams are coming true aren't they? Hire her a nanny and just run around spending money shopping. I can't believe how much I loathe this woman

betty

I PERSONALLY THINK TMZ IS JUST PULLING OUT LEG.