OctoBabies' Birth Certificates

2/19/2009 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained birth certificates for OctoMom's babies -- all 14 of them!

OctomomRead the docs
As for the octuplets, no father is listed on the birth certificates. Nadya Suleman signed all eight.

As for the other six kids, four of the docs have David Solomon listed as the dad. The other two have no father listed. All 14 kids have Solomon's last name.

BTW, on one of the docs, Solomon lists Israel as his "State of Birth." And on one of the certificates, David lists his birth date as 5/25/75. On another it's 6/25/73. And on another it's 5/25/73. And yet another 6/25/75. Dude can't keep track of his sperm or birthdays!

And here's a fun fact. There are initials on the birth certificates by the name of the local registrar, Jonathan E. Fielding MD. The initials are E.L. (we're not sure what that means). But here's the thing. On the first four certificates, you can clearly make out the E and the L. Then, it's clear that whoever signed gets lazier and lazier until the letters become virtually illegible. Having 8 babies is hard on everyone.

mamajj

TMZ don,t listen to the people who say no one cares. I care I live in CA.
My husband & I pay taxes. She has already racked up a $2 million hospital
bill. Who is paying for that? The state is broke. They just reported they are raising
our state tax. Every lie is woman has told needs to be exposed. She is running the biggest scam
using her children. It's sick. Keep on her.

Kim

Anyone else think "David Solomon" does not exist?

I don't think it is a conicidence that "David Solomon" is the Hebrew version of her father's middle and last name and he was born in Palestine whilst "David Solomon" was reportedly born in Israel.

I am not sayin' I think Papa is the daddy just that she made up a name for whatever reason. This woman is whacky, so I have no idea why she would do it.

Mrs Joe Jackson

I prefer Death Certs.. they are more interesting.

Octo-Whore is a pig, who has whored these kids out enough, already.

I am more interested in her plastic surgery certs. You got those?

GrossGrossGGGGross

Not only that, her name is different on the BC's for the first six as well! Natalie, Natalia, Nadya? Which one is it? Is she trying to be Jewish as the babies' father is, Arab as her own father is, or whatever ethnicity her mother is??? I FULLY disagree with those telling TMZ to get over it! Even CNN uses info that TMZ finds on this woman and she put herself out there and is SUCKING up the hard earned tax dollars of Californians and FULLY DESERVES TO BE EXPOSED!!! She's a criminal. How dare she do this to those poor, innocent kids and then ask for hand-outs when she CLEARLY has no way to care for them and, shortly, put a roof over there head! Notice how she said she wouldn't do a reality show because it's "exploitation......OF MY KIDS" and jumps in her car. But when they ask her about her home, she turns full faced to the camera "I need a new home" ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME!!!!

holly

HEY TMZ THE EL IS INITIALS>>>>>>>>>> ITS THE NURSE SIGNING OFF FOR DOCTOR>>> THE SOCTOR DOES NOT SIGN SO THE NURSE IDS LIKE A WITNESS OR REP

SO EVERY INITIAL IS NOT EL>>>>THERE WERE OTHER NURSES>>>> DUMBASS

GypsyLaura

HELLO TMZ..Your readers who pay your bills are sick of this crap!

Cindy

Didn't you notice that Mom's name changes on the birth certificates too? Sometimes she is Natalie, sometimes Nadya. Sometimes she has a middle name, sometimes not! It appears Mom doesn't even know who she is!!!

PIGTAILS

I CARE BECAUSE ITS MY TAX MONEY BUYING THIS CRAZY BIATCH'S NAILS AND CARLS JR. SHE SHOULD HAVE PAID OFF HER MOM'S HOUSE IM SURE SHE KNEW HER MOM WAS HAVING MONEY PROBLEMS BEFORE SHE DECIDED TO HAVE 8 MORE. SHE IS A LEACH ON EVERYONE IF YOU PAY TAXES SO I CARE. SHE IS SELFISH AND THOUGHTLESS. STAY ON HER I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY MONEYS GOIN

Julie

Ok, I volunteer to take in one of her babies when she's homeless! I'm sure there are lots of women out there who would love to adopt one of these babies!

Herpes Ho Hilton

How come the 'tards who "don't care" lack the sense to just skip the nadya threads?? Anyway, the vast majority DO CARE on this sponge sucking up more & more public funds, plus spending some of it at high-end dept stores, etc. I suppose her long-suffering parents are watching the kids, while Octopus gets her shop-on at NORDSTOMS. Don't stop keeping tabs on her!!!! The tax payers & the world, are concerned & interested in her fraudulent activities, as she wastes OUR money.

JEAN SUMMERS OBIVIOUS

the more i read about this woman and her children the more i pity them all..........i beleived that these children will never have any type of normal life and that is so sad, and not to mention the woman will never have one as well......the faster all of these magazines stop indulgine this woman's ego by writing about her, the faster reality will hit her and her and her children may be one their way to some type or normalcy.....just my opinion

Hopeful

78. HELLO TMZ..Your readers who pay your bills are sick of this crap!

Posted at 1:58PM on Feb 19th 2009 by GypsyLaura

Actually, since this is a free service it's the advertisers who pay the bills.

Tina

OMG...get over it TMZ...enough is enough. All this woman wants is attention and you keep giving it to her when she doesn't deserve it. Her 15 minuties is up and exhausted. Let her move on while we move on with ours. I'm tired of hearing about an Angelina Wannabee...This is just useless information!

jrad247

CURIOUSER & CURIOUSER

HOW CAN ANYONE THINK ABOUT OCTOMOM WHEN JESSICA SIMPSONS WEIGHT IS OUT OF CONTROL ??

Just a Me

Using Natalie and Nadya - this leaves it open for her to double dip on Welfare, also the different birthdates. What a scammer.