We're Prayin' for Ya, Man

2/19/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrick Swayze got onto a private jet at Van Nuys airport over the weekend, reportedly headed for his ranch in New Mexico along with his wife and mother.

Patrick Swayze

lily

pray for him as I am

iPhone Junkie

Yikes! Poor guy. He is really muscle wasting at this point. Get on the Resveratrol dude!

Sam

My heart goes out to this man, he's been having a tough few months and he's still pulling through.

Bravo.

hoza

Aww..He looks so thin! Poor guy..

RandomHumanWhoLikesTMZ

Uhhh.. who is he?

ln

EVERYONE LOVES YOU PATRICK.....YOU HAVE OUR PRAYERS AND LOVE.......

toofastforyou!

it wont be long now.he ways just 98 ponds

AZ Beauty

Hey #3, he's got pancreatic cancer for christ's sake! The most deadly form there is. Have some compassion you fool!

Poor guy works hard and gets this crappy disease while that Octomom bitch sucks the CA tax payers dry and is out looking at million dollar homes while we speak. Bitch!! Talk about life being UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shai

Hang in there and fight this thing for as long as you can Patrick! I know its a hard fight as today actually marks the 1-year anniversay of when this nasty disease claimed my mom. She fought as hard as she could for as long as she could and I trust that you will do the same. Will keep you in my prayers.

Jay

For all of you dolts saying "eww...he's old" He's Patrick Swayze, a very well known and well liked actor that has been battling a end stage pancreatic cancer. Right after his diagnosis his t.v. series pilot was picked up and during Chemo he spent 14 +hrs a day on the set.

ANON

Hang in there dude - you and THIS disease both will soon PASS on!!!

canceraware

My prayers to you Patrick, I lost my husband to cancer. and "When you lose someone to cancer, awareness lasta a lifetime"

Bella

May God be with him and his family. Every time I see a picture of him he looks thinner and thinner - and the last pic I saw wasn't that long ago. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Steph

#3 Life does go on after 20 and you need to be more respectful. He is an incredible actor and starred in Dirty Dancing. Be respectful and remember that people who are older know a lot more than you do and are a hell of a lot wiser.

QE2

TMZ, this is totally inappropriate. He and his wife and mother could have gone home for many reasons. TMZ see,s to imply some dire change in his condition. Let the man live in peace,

BTW, I seem to recall from his Walters interview that this sort of thing really pisses him off and mades things more difficult for those he loves.