We're Prayin' for Ya, Man

2/19/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrick Swayze got onto a private jet at Van Nuys airport over the weekend, reportedly headed for his ranch in New Mexico along with his wife and mother.

Patrick Swayze

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

kimothy

#3, I can't believe you would even bother saying what you did.. grow up. Patrick is only 56 still young, lots of living left to do.. but unfortunetly has to live in the reality that he has the worst kind of cancer out there. My uncle just died from pancreatic cancer 2 years ago. That was the hardest time of my life. I literally watched him take his last breathe. Patrick has gone dramatically down hill since his interview with Barbara Walters in Nov, and probably doesn't have much time left. This makes me weep. He reminds me so much of my uncle, and I pray so hard that he is comfortable and that Lisa would be strong. God is with you Patrick, all my love and prayers. you are the best.

2040 days ago

YOU ARE A FOOL

'celebrities' always cry "why me" when tis time to die, as if their schitt don't stink, as if their schitt was something special made of gold. Swayze...your schitt stinks bad, you stupid sciencraptology-worshipping and buddha-worshipping imbecile.

2038 days ago

nobodysbusiness

Patrick Swazy's public struggle with cancer has revealed his true strength of character and determination. It has also revealed the deep love between he and his wife Lisa. These are the most important virtues in life whether we are ill or well.The public likes to see pictures, they like to hear stories, they wonder about his progress or lack of it- some with well wishes and some who don't care and only want gossip. This world is cruel.
The only good things in life are the love of family and friends and the power of the human spirit which never dies or gets old or sick. Unfortunately, it takes a sickness or another kind of tragedy to wake us up to see what means the most. It pains me to hear comments that focus on anything other than what matters. We are all the same on the inside- we all hurt , we hope and we have fears and insecurities-we all need help at some time for something. We all have dreams that get broken. World crisis pulls people of varying cultures and races together for a common good. This is humantity at it's finest. When I look at Mr. Swazye's pctures, through the boney frame which shows his suffering, I see through to the heart of a human being who is doing everything he can to survive- and let me add- survive WELL. I applaud him and his family for enduring this trial and I want him to know that as his body fails, his spirit will never die... the dance lives on.

1978 days ago

jessica

I grew up watching you and have always loved you as an actor besides the fact of being extrimely Gorgeous !!! I respect the fact that you have been able to be successful in your life , and yet stay grounded as a person. It’s not often that you see this in todays society. My heart goes out to you and your family. Praying for you Patrick Swayze.

1976 days ago

Michael Zupcak

We're praying for you, buddy

Swayze is ths MAN

2037 days ago

Frank

I have a date with his wife tonight. We are gonna have some hot fun because she is soooo horny now that Pat can't get it up anymore.

2035 days ago

Shelby

Omg! that is soo sad. Everytime I look at this pic I start to think about the way he looked when he played in the movie, Dirty Dancing...it is horrible.

2035 days ago