We're Prayin' for Ya, Man

2/19/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrick Swayze got onto a private jet at Van Nuys airport over the weekend, reportedly headed for his ranch in New Mexico along with his wife and mother.

Patrick Swayze

Wanda W.

Hes thin,gaunt,weak looking, and sadly is starting to get that greyish pallor of a person with cancer who may not last much longer. Ive seen it before people,please dont shoot the messenger here people! Death,even a lingering one,is all part of the journey people!

gina

To the stupid person who wrote, "Hes old", you dumbass.
Have you never heard of "think before you speak?"

If you dont know who someone is, keep your opinions to yourself.
You just made an ass out of yourself.

becks

so sad to see him looking so thin and gaunt. I prayed he would be able to beat the odds, but he is still here and fighting. God I wish Cancer could be cured :( I wish him tons of strength during his battle. Dirty Dancing is my all time favorite movie.

tellyouwhatithink

Good for you #15, I was just thinking that.

Who Dat!!!

I don't think this post is inappropriate at all. It doesn't include any gossip, just that he was boarding a plane. At least his fans have an outlet to let him know how much we care and are praying for him which I doubt he would mind at all.

God Bless you Patrick, you're in my prayers. Thanks for gracing us with your talent for all those years.

Dr. Adams

My thoughts and prayers are with you...Mr. Swayze.

Jasmine

Let's hope that #3 doesn't know he's sick, because if they do than that's disgusting.

I wish him and his family the best:)

Left broken wing

Something you may not know. Throughout his illness, Patrick refused to give up his chain smoking habit, against the orders of his doctors.

Under Obama's health care plan, Patrick's refusal to give up niccotine would prevent him from receiving any health care. All you smokers may want to take note of that for when you get sick from your terrible habbit someday.

Nevertheless, my prayers are with Patrick and his beautiful family. He has been a wonderful (and rare) example of a commited husband and a classy actor who kept his private life to himself. I also appluad them for their philanthropic contributions to their community.

It's such a shame that his choice to keep smoking cigarettes did this to him. Now his wife will be a widow and the children will have no Father.

SoCal Razzles

Oh Patrick...we're all thinking about you and hope you stay strong!

#7

My heart sank when I looked at this picture of Patrick.
I am so saddened to see he is not well and much thinner.
This sickness is not fair and no one deserves to have to go through what Patrick has been stricken with......
I will pray for him and hope he does not suffer.

dangdong

#3... I would love to push you down a slide of razor blades into a pool of acid!!! IDIOT!! I hope you get cancer and die the slowest most painful death and when you take your final breath someone will spit in your mouth and make you choke!!!

selena

#3 are you a MORON?
HE HAS A TERRIBLE FORM OF CANCER
THE WORST PANCREATIC
IT WASTES AWAY THE YOUNGEST OF PEOPLE
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU IDIOT
IT IS THE FASTEST KILLER OF ALL CANCERS

WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU PATRICK

LO

Patrick you were my first crush as a teen. I LOVE YOU!

Tazandra

3. Ewww... hes old. -___-

Posted at 5:43PM on Feb 19th 2009 by RandomHumanWhoLikesTMZ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's a famous actor dying of pancreatic cancer....why do you say ewwww? Were you looking in a mirror at the time, Loser?

Left broken wing

I am not a fan of Dirt Dancing!

Patrick was great in Road House and Ghost and I'll always remeber the Chippendale dance showdown on SNL against Chris Farley!

Good bye early 90's! We miss you in so many ways!